Zen in:RTX 2012

Zennai

YO WADDUP MAH BROSKIES

Today was day one of my two-day adventure into Rooster Teeth Expo 2012.

I came on to this trip hoping to find new answers and suggestions on a career in computer science. We waited in line on multiple occasions and I managed to get into just one panel that details what I should do for a job in the future.

But that's boring stuff. Who wants to hear about that?

ON THE FUN SIDE:There was an entire exhibition hall chock full of booths here and there, from motion capture to shirts and posters. There were lines to have various objects signed by the workers at Rooster Teeth, but I possessed no objects with which I planned to have a signature. Go figure. People strutted about in their shirts (most of them were Rooster Teeth shirts or they advertised some form of Halo) while there were a few StormTroopers and Spartan IIs. As well, Toby Turner himself walked through the halls followed by his own clusterfark of a fanbase. I was one second away from getting a picture with him, I shall try once again tomorrow.

Oh yeah. The highlight of my day:

I GOT TO FREAKIN' PLAY HALO 4 BEFORE THE OFFICIAL RELEASE.U jelly, Team9000?

Ayup. My friend and I waited in a line, to wait in another line, for two hours in total, just for ten minutes of Halo 4.

And Ladies and Mentlegen, it was worth it. I will gladly say that Halo 4 is in fact, awesome. The sounds and visuals are very exciting, every gun looks genuinely futuristic, and the sounds are something to love as well. This does not hide poor gameplay, either. The multiplayer(what we got to play) is, in my opinion, the best and most versatile so far. Altogether, this expirience will cause you to climax at a speed similar to that of receiving a lapdance from a Vorsprung. But with less fire.

I shall post all of my pictures and videos here after my second day, but for now, have a picture with the guy I respect so much I was scared to make eye contact with him.

Take that Vorsprung.

Jelly. So jelly.

Jelly of Halo 4, yes, but I am also super-sugary-jam-flavored jealousy of dat man in the Ender suit. I've gotta modify my skins.

Back