Zombie Proof House

We should prepare to outgun the Zombie Apocalypse too, by practicing shooting with CoD5:Zombies or the Zombiecraft mod in multiplayer.

I want this. I really don't care what my wife says. This is a must have. If she protests, I'll throw her out to the zombies from the bridge, myself. Words cannot even begin to describe the awesomeness here.

+1. This looks almost bomb proof as well. Some foundation mods, make the steel solid not hollow, and this house is everything proof.

So...what are you going to use to power the treadmills after the apocalypse? There won't be much power...
I suppose the same could be said for defense system of the house. No matter how well those cement blocks are balanced, it'd be a heck of a chore to manually push them shut were the power to go out. Then again, there's probably a huge battery farm sitting below the house for emergency power in case of a disruption in the main grid.

You missed the point, they would power the house.
Genius, barbeque on top of the house while you watch the zombies run on the treadmill and power your house. You deserve this:
epic_win.jpg

You can't really beat the logic of making the house look like a solid block of concrete to fool zombies. I approve of this method.

Yep, they're safe from all those darn zombies outside the house, but once the food runs out and they die from starvation... >.<

Yep, they're safe from all those darn zombies outside the house, but once the food runs out and they die from starvation... >.<

You don't become a zombie if you die from natural causes. You only become a zombie if you get bitten/infected by another zombie and die. DUH.

You don't become a zombie if you die from natural causes. You only become a zombie if you get bitten/infected by another zombie and die. DUH.
Yeah, I know. :cool: I'm just saying, it may be zombie proof, but you can still starve to death when and if the food runs out.
So you will be safe from zombies, but you'll most likely die anyway if you can't leave the house because they're surrounding you for days on end.

Back