• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

ZONE 11 permit by WIINNIIEE and LetsVoltin both builder rank

WiNNiE

here is our completed large scale builds
topliterunner.jpg

located in tron zone
ultralux jukebox.JPG

jukebox located in guest world
facepaint.JPG

it has 4 colors
pthorse.JPG

colorful horse
jukebox 1.JPG

first jukebox built

it is but it was firstly build from us in guest world 164 it has a reason why it is on every guest world

Sprites and stuff like that wont help you. Zone 11 is an urban nehiborhood zone. You don't walk down the street and see a giant jukebox or huge rececar. Though great builds they wont help you to get white listed. Try doing a house that's averaged sized and nothing flashy. Interior detail is most important. Or at least that's what Casey would say I think.

Yes i have seen the interior but like i said you dont walk down the street and see a jukebox. but still do post the intreior of it. it just might help you. and also try a house thats the best thing i can think of to help you. Have Fun!

Sprites and stuff like that wont help you. Zone 11 is an urban nehiborhood zone. You don't walk down the street and see a giant jukebox or huge rececar. Though great builds they wont help you to get white listed. Try doing a house that's averaged sized and nothing flashy. Interior detail is most important. Or at least that's what Casey would say I think.

Much appreciated. I understand you are trying to help, but please stick to complimenting people's builds only, that way they aren't headed in one direction and then I get on and send them in another. I do appreciate the initiative, thanks.

Winnie, I know you and letsvoltin. I know what you can build, as I am the one that promoted you guys for said jukebox :) I know you are capable of building with awesome detail and epicness. However, I need you to know the rules and regulations of Zone11. We do not allow shells, every building has to have an interior and purpose. Also, minerjuco wants a background of some kind to each building, but I don't think that really matters all that much as long as you build according to said neighborhood theme. Also, there are separate departments that run stuff, so if you are looking at building something bis, I would suggest you go through a department. If you have ANY questions, the help desk is always there, just post your questions there and we will answer them or find someone to answer them if we can't. I will whitelist both of you. Welcome to Zone11.

Back