• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11 Applications

MinerJuco

Hello and welcome to the application thread. Please apply here to become a citizen of the City. Screenshots are needed to determine if your scaling and detail is up to scratch for this project. Because of the size of the city and the amount of players on the server the LOTS are of a limited size and should be examined prior to building examples. All I am saying is watch your size, monstrosities just won't fit in. I'm afraid guest rank will not be able to apply but everybody else can!

CITIZENS:
MinerJuco - Mayor ✔
Casey - Minister of the Dept of Resource Management
MikeyMagic - Officer of the Dept of Resource Management
Avroom - Minister of the Dept of Transport
Pasaria - Minister of the Dept of Open Spaces ✔
Vorsprung - Minister of the Dept of Urban Design ✔
MatiasRivero - Citizen ✔
ParcelFace - Citizen ✔
DarkPrime25 - Citizen ✔
TheNinjaDavid - Citizen ✔
oozinator - Citizen ✔
Doneyhew - Citizen ✔
PyrofireDelta - Citizen ✔
whatupguys1 - Citizen ✔
jrl51592 - Citizen ✔
Excide_og - Citizen ✔
dvdvdx - Citizen ✔
jishent - Citizen ✔
madcart - Citizen ✔
shadowwolf5552
Squirly_Guy
flashflame8
redhaze
Ryusaizo

Note: If you build off of the coloured zones your builds will be deleted. Also if your builds do not conform to regulations they will be deleted.

I still wants screenshots people! Make it fair on everyone! Just because you know me doesn't exempt you from proving that you have got what it takes! Also I don't like to be the final judge, it's not just me making the decisions around here.

I don't think i'd be good enough for this so won't apply, im only cool ranked, i haven't done much arcitechural builds so I won't suit this build project

I wanna join, pretty please (with a cherry on top) :doy:

Congratulations Matias. This is the most perfect application we could hope for. We have some classical buildings that could utilize your skills. Thanks You for your application - you will be added to the whitelist - is Matias_Rivero your game name?

And that is why I don't want to be a part of this. Lol.

LOL. But I was going to make you Ayattollah, Conrod! And until other people start having an influence on me I will graciously step down from my extremely high horse.

AS I SAY ZONE 11 IS WHITE-LISTED AND CAN ONLY BE ACCESSED BY APPROVED PEOPLE AND AWESOME+ - JUST ASKING FOR ACCESS IS NOT ENOUGH - YOU MUST POST SCREEN SHOTS!!!

We are expecting quality over quantity here peoples.

I kinda fail at building, but here ya go.

Church.PNG Library Front.png

Not that you have ships in the city, but maybe you would like this too?

Front.png Bridge Area from Top.png

Attachments

• Library Back.png
    Library Back.png
    396.3 KB · Views: 121
  • Obsv_Outside.png
    Obsv_Outside.png
    217.1 KB · Views: 126
  • Shrine Front.png
    Shrine Front.png
    289.3 KB · Views: 105
I would like to get a house in X. You know me Juco, you've seen what I've done.
I'm uploading even more. And when I download Fraps, I'll show you that piston experiment too.
Hold on, this is gonna be one big-ass thread. I'm just gonna post anything that I have built that I deem good.
Look, some of the stuff here MAY be nooby or whatever, but it is sure detailed.
'Cos I have a shitload of stuff, I'm gonna continually post to this thread showing my work.

SILVER HOTEL

The front of the hotel, from in the air.hotel1.JPG
The lobby. The red box in the distance is the elevator.hotel2.JPG
Floor 1. On Floor 1 there are four identical rooms. Pictured here is also the toilets. hotel3.JPG
Shot of the rooms on Floor 1. All the rooms are identical. hotel4.JPG
Looking at the elevator going up through all the floors. The floors in this little bit are made of glass.hotel5.JPG
Floor 2. There are two identical penthouse rooms on this floor. The red denotes the doorway.hotel6.JPG
Shots of the rooms of Floor 2. Likewise, the rooms are completely identical. There is a large double bed, a pot plant, a TV, a bookcase, a kitchen and a toilet.hotel7.JPG hotel8.JPG hotel9.JPG hotel10.JPG
This is Floor 3. This is a recreational room, with a pool table and a library, among other things.hotel11.JPG hotel12.JPG hotel13.JPG hotel14.JPG
This is the top floor. There is a large rooftop pool on this floor.hotel15.JPG
It even has a jacuzzi!hotel16.JPG
Shot of the hotel from the side.hotel17.JPG
To further better myself, I decided to make a secret room under the hotel. I dug under the bottom of the elevator, and filled it up with water. I also made the walls on the side the red of the elevator. Looking down the elevator shaft: hotel18.JPG
Looking back up: hotel19.JPG
The secret room. This shot shows the stairs down, the bookcase and the bed; hotel20.JPG
This shot shows the TV.hotel21.JPG

And yes, I have more.

:O What is this my friend? I will join!

Attachments

• BigBen1.jpg
    BigBen1.jpg
    362.2 KB · Views: 134
  • BigBen3.jpg
    BigBen3.jpg
    469.2 KB · Views: 109
  • BigBen4.jpg
    BigBen4.jpg
    296.1 KB · Views: 136
Perfect guys. I suppose I should have said to LEAVE YOUR GAME NAMES aswell.

Awesome+ if you want to be added to the list please tell me what title you wish to have.

I would like to get a house in X. You know me Juco, you've seen what I've done.
I'm uploading even more. And when I download Fraps, I'll show you that piston experiment too.
Hold on, this is gonna be one big-ass thread. I'm just gonna post anything that I have built that I deem good.
Look, some of the stuff here MAY be nooby or whatever, but it is sure detailed.
'Cos I have a shitload of stuff, I'm gonna continually post to this thread showing my work.

Good work Vorsprung - welcome to the map finally!

Back