• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11 Government

If there is anything I would like to help in any way shape or form. This will be good work and will let me further my skills.

I'm always open to people wanting to help out in the Open Spaces Department! :) We deal with the parks and other community areas. If you love nature and sports, this is the area of government for you!

I wouldn't mind being in the resource management department either. I don't know what the requirements are though. Is there one that doesn't require you to have the CUBOID power or do all of them require that you do?

On the side note: Hey MinerJuco, hows your pizza shop doing? Is it attracting allot of customers? Also, any news on whether or not there will be a area in the forums for us to fill out an application to be able to build on Zone11? I remember you telling me about a application page being in discussion right now.

Also, any news on whether or not there will be a area in the forums for us to fill out an application to be able to build on Zone11? I remember you telling me about a application page being in discussion right now.

The page you'll be wanting to apply on is here. :)

If you are interested in the Resource department, I am waiting on some information from Minerjuco so that I can properly plan the department and maximize its use. Please standby and wait for the post about the department and possible openings in it. Currently the two spots that I need filled now are taken by Mikeymagic and Terghan but depending on what I hear from Minerjuco there might be at least another spot or two to fill. Maybe.

If you are interested in the Resource department, I am waiting on some information from Minerjuco so that I can properly plan the department and maximize its use. Please standby and wait for the post about the department and possible openings in it. Currently the two spots that I need filled now are taken by Mikeymagic and Terghan but depending on what I hear from Minerjuco there might be at least another spot or two to fill. Maybe.
What exactly does the Resource Department do? Its sounds interesting.

In what Department? All the departments have been filled, you will have to get in touch with the department minister to be part of the desired department.

Sorry. It's just the way it goes.

Check out my thread. I'm the head of the Urban Design Department, and I'm looking for competent Minecrafters.

IF i make the whitelist, can you create a recreation department? (spleef, checkers, tic tac toe, mazes, etc.) I can make buildings and areas for games, stages, and other fun and entertainment whatnot. If you do make it, and i get whitelisted, can I be head of it?

There will be only 4 departments. That is all sorry Pyro. But you will be able to build these things indoor in a commercial building or perhaps a converted industrial building. The open spaces department is the only department

If you are a camera man I want to talk to you about my next build in the zone.

If you want to help me build recreational objects in urban buildings and environments, talk to me. :) I'm happy to fit you in somewhere in my department.

There will be only 4 departments. That is all sorry Pyro. But you will be able to build these things indoor in a commercial building or perhaps a converted industrial building. The open spaces department is the only department

If you are a camera man I want to talk to you about my next build in the zone.
ok, i can make a series of facilities around the zone anyways, i am, as i am replying, working on my whitelist application,

as for the cameraman stuff, give me more details, im interested in what you have to film

Does the pool have hydro slides and spas and toilets and a cafe and a main area? Next to it will people want to build a park or a hotel?

ok, i can make a series of facilities around the zone anyways, i am, as i am replying, working on my whitelist application,

as for the cameraman stuff, give me more details, im interested in what you have to film

If you see in Neighbourhood 'U' I have designated an area for a picture studio, here we can set up sets for various role playing sequences we can make up

Back