• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11 Government

There will be only 4 departments. That is all sorry Pyro. But you will be able to build these things indoor in a commercial building or perhaps a converted industrial building. The open spaces department is the only department

If you are a camera man I want to talk to you about my next build in the zone.
I was thinking, would it be possible to have a sub-department to pasa's department?

Ask Pasaria. He is the head of the department. That department requires the most work. I'm sure if you join the department you will find there is a lot to do!

Um...WOW, No... no hydro slides..I can add a spa and toilets and the slides. There is a snack bar where you can go and buy something to eat/drink. There is a kiddie pool and a regular pool beside it. There is a small area for you to relax.

I will go ahead and add those things. That you mentioned. I forgot to add the entrance, like where you shower and pay to get into the pool.

If you see in Neighbourhood 'U' I have designated an area for a picture studio, here we can set up sets for various role playing sequences we can make up
ooooo, i can make a series from that, my channel could get skyrocketed with views from that, Miner, im All In

(i've finished my app)

Ask Pasaria. He is the head of the department. That department requires the most work. I'm sure if you join the department you will find there is a lot to do!
I've just talked to pasaria, he approves of making sub-departments in his department, and i would like to create a recreation subdepartment, and head the subdepartment

Go right ahead and make a sub-department. I suggest to call it an office NOT A DEPARTMENT - to avoid confusion.

I will get started on designing a studio. Yay! If I ever get out these forums :(

Ok now the designs for the pool is finished. If I can than I'll send you the designs for the pool to you MinerJuco.

MinerJuco said:
Could you get in touch with Oozinator, he would be a very good asset to your department.

Hehe, I'm an asset. That makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.

Sorry for being a late show on these Zone11 threads. I've just been too busy working on Zone11. I'll make sure I'll keep closer tabs on them now.

So... Pasaria's my supervisor now? I scoff at his authority!

LOL kidding! I hope to see him again real soon.

Also, I wish we had someone with cuboid powers. As romantic the thought may be, I did not create the waterfall for my wasserfallhaus by removing excess water block by block....

Fulgenzio drained the area for me using cuboid, and I just added the falling water.

If Minerjuco has not already contacted the head of the departments, I will go ahead shoot you guys what the Resource Department is here for. The initial reason minerjuco formed our department was to make sure people are building to the rules, however we will ALSO be creating a VERY SIMPLE help desk. The idea behind this help desk is that anyone building in Zone11 that has a question can go to ONE place to get that question answered, hence the help desk. We will assist everyone who needs answers by finding the answer or finding a person that has the answer. I figure this will make it very easy for people to get their questions answered and cut out any confusion in the process for them. This will also prevent each respective department from getting swamped with inquiries and people who are just generally confused. There is a lot behind Zone11 and the best way to get people involved is to keep it simple, so while there might be a lot of rules and regulations, our help desk can handle that for everyone else so everyone else can do what they came here for, building. On top of that, I see this help desk being two ways. If a department has questions, needs assistance with anything, such as cuboiding, they can come to the help desk to get it sorted. Myself and Mikeymagic can both cuboid and we are both suppose to be making sure people are following the rules so we might as well offer the help desk in both directions; this will allow all the confusion to be filtered through us and EVERYONE involved with this project won't have to feel overwhelmed by the regulations. I know I have repeated myself like 20 times now so I am going to go ahead and post this, just keep an eye out for the help desk and if you have any questions shoot me a message or just post here. Mikeymagic and Terghan are also part of the department, but as I haven't solidified anything yet they probably won't be able to answer any questions.

Hired.
Screen shot 2011-07-10 at 12.44.53 AM.png

hey minerjuco, can u add the offices to the main post, so the ppl looking there for a job, can see the offices under the departments and choose one?

Back