• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Zone11

TRY TO FILL NEIGHBOURHOOD 'A' FIRST

We will progressively as a team work through each neighbourhood in alphabetical order.

I have a small suggestion for Zone 11.

During holidays/ special events IRL. We add a special theme, be it adding pumpkins during Halloween, fireworks during the fourth of July, converting the arena to special irl sport events, or a banner of MLK during MLK day. It would add flavor and give a sense of time progression and realism to Zone 11.

I like that idea Ryusaizo. Thanks for your input. We have talked about getting a 1024x32 sprite made for each side of the zone so that it looked like a backdrop. It's just findings someone who is willing to do it!

I'd be willing to help with the sprite, ill get more people into the job. also, to add to ryusaizo's idea, we could modify the football stadium so that we could build a stage for events, or, we could build a stage in one of the districts, and set up props on that

Miner U have made a coloring book, u cant build out off the lines. U have created the perfect city. Dude u rock!

Okay, nice pyro. What do you use to design with?
im still finding a program, there are actually sprite designing software out there, and im trying to find the best one (can you give me the dimensions of the wall, do you want it to sky limit and wrap around the whole world?

Contact me while I'm in game and I'll build as much as possible according to the specified plan. I can build any or all of them if you'll let me, though the map size is huge and chews up my RAM. If I have problems regarding lag, I'll have to build it on different world and have it copied over.

Also, if you add pictures of what you'd like it to look like, rather than small pixelated drawings, that would be nice.

Example-
Factory-picture.jpg

I'm not saying that you should dictate what you want it to look like exactly, but putting up pictures of similar buildings would help a lot.

I'll be away on holidays for the next 5 or so days so won't get a chance to build anything until after then, thanks to casey for getting me whitelisted.

AL

May I build a pokemon stadium ( That will be designed for spleefing as well) next to the Football stadium?

Could we just change the football stadium into Pokemon stadium if we have Pokemon Tournaments? I thought you were gonna build Pokemon Centres.

Back