• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

NEEDS TO HAPPEN.

http://www.team9000.net/b/ ?

• Total voters
Can I just be a righteous asshole and report their asses all the time?
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.jpg

After looking through this I see a lot of these things.

Determined ignorant haters.
Accusations.
Stupidity

Now The determined ignorant hater is mostly Hawke. Now Hawke I honestly gotta say something. Why take everything so damn seriously. Its all for fun, I mean why go into threads and be so negative to everything, why go the pony thread that plainly says pony and spam it with hate. Why go to a thread that is obviously a joke and take it seriously and then rage about how it exists. Its kinda annoying. I mean would you want me coming into a thread you made that you are making out of pure fun and boredom and then spam it with negative comments and hate? I dont think so.

Crane. Not everyone in here is a 14 year old. Please crane you know this is not a serious thread, so why accuse some people who you know are clearly not 14 years old. There are a lot of people on Team9000 that are old and still immature. Please don't take something that's meant for a good laugh and have "that" thread that if this topic ever comes up it goes here.

Look, no one is taking this thread seriously, and if they are they better leave. Any trolling done on the forums is either for a good laugh and never against anyone, its all for good fun. This thread was for a laugh and for good fun. Also hawke. Please stop going to the pony thread and hating. If you want everything to be perfect your way on team9000, don't ruin other peoples peace.
Also if anyone hates me for this post I am gladly willing to rebuttal with a understandable agreement or settle something that you got against me.

I am just pointing out this thread is not serious and those who know that are having a good time with this thread, and those who don't know this thread isn't serious should probably leave this thread.

Although it was started as a joke it touched a subject some people were willing to discuss in a more serious tone. About the pony thread: stop spilling your shit over the other threads and you can count on me not spilling my shit in yours. Before I accept your accusations in ignorance, I want someone else to confirm it.
We are NYPA, This is not /b/

Team9000 is not 4chan. If you would post a message on a chan, then it doesn't belong here. Thread derailments and completely random carp will be subject to removal. This includes reviving threads from the dead (unless you have a good reason). ... lolcatz are still funny though.

Although it was started as a joke it touched a subject some people were willing to discuss in a more serious tone. About the pony thread: stop spilling your shit over the other threads and you can count on me not spilling my shit in yours. Before I accept your accusations in ignorance, I want someone else to confirm it.
I do not see how me posting a pony picture that is 100% relevant and makes sense to a threads topic is spilling shit. In fact. Find the most recent pony picture I have posted and find the relevance it has to what I posted. And its not like its spam. I see no difference in me posting a pony picture aside from another picture that both have the same message, The only thing wrong with it is that you have to complain about it.

Why take everything so damn seriously. Its all for fun, I mean why go into threads and be so negative to everything, why go the pony thread that plainly says pony and spam it with hate. Why go to a thread that is obviously a joke and take it seriously and then rage about how it exists. Its kinda annoying.
That's exactly what you just did here.

Back