• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

The Federation: City of Cities

:)
if you want to join Cydonia, get someone to vouch for you ;)
Again, I'm not sure what city I'm going to join, but what exactly do you mean by "vouching for me?" I'm not very well known, so I'm not sure how well that would work. Also, should we take this conversation to PM?

Again, I'm not sure what city I'm going to join, but what exactly do you mean by "vouching for me?" I'm not very well known, so I'm not sure how well that would work. Also, should we take this conversation to PM?
meh, nevermind, you sound trustable. if you want to join just visit us ;)

I'll be head of the decoration department (i'll make sure everthing looks nice)

Some things that might happen:

holiday decor - christmas time! :D
lighting - netherrack torches coming right up :)
flora - lining the roads with trees and flowers at the right places
and anything else that would look awesome.

oh, and i will be incorporating lots of things that both burn and refresh ;)

Cydonia will be part of the worldhub. assuming vorsprung gets his ass online and starts building :p
Sigh...
I couldn't get to a computer on the weekend. I've missed the whole server start and everything, so I'm more than a little pissed off.

I will get on A.S.A.P. Although, I have 40 alerts to answer, so I may be a while.

Ustulo and Dutchy; work on getting some adventure gear. Then, we just need to head off in the appropriate direction and light this candle.

I have been working on concept sketches for the WorldHub in my absense, so that's a plus.

We really just need to get to the spot, do a bit of terraforming and start a basic mine.

Vorsprung!
Why you afking?
A 'stable' server is up and running, several towns have already settled and you are not here! *rage*

EDIT: Nvm.

Thank you for inviting me! Whenever I'm not busy and geared up, I'll drop by Cydonia. As of now, I'm getting ready for exams and I'm working on a computer, yes a computer, in my Minecraft time. However, whenever I'm needed for construction, please give me a heads-up. As I've said, my specialty is (redstone) engineering. As of right now, I just finished a 1-bit full adder, and I'm working on a 4-bit full adder with a look-ahead thing. Redstone and electricity are very different, and it annoys me at times. However, the logic works great with redstone, and no design modifications are needed. So, basically just let me know when I'm needed, and I'll try to get on.

Sigh...
I couldn't get to a computer on the weekend. I've missed the whole server start and everything, so I'm more than a little pissed off.

I will get on A.S.A.P. Although, I have 40 alerts to answer, so I may be a while.

Ustulo and Dutchy; work on getting some adventure gear. Then, we just need to head off in the appropriate direction and light this candle.

I have been working on concept sketches for the WorldHub in my absense, so that's a plus.

We really just need to get to the spot, do a bit of terraforming and start a basic mine.

Try to get it near woodkeep (about 5k north)

I have a plan, sit tight until tomorrow.
We need to arrange a time that we can meet up at.
I'll be free almost all of tomorrow.
I suggest 11:00am at GMT +10 (Sydney).
Calculate that through to your side.
We can change that if you want.

The main thing is that we have an expedition team up-and-running in the next week at the most.

We need to arrange a time that we can meet up at.
I'll be free almost all of tomorrow.
I suggest 11:00am at GMT +10 (Sydney).
Calculate that through to your side.
We can change that if you want.

The main thing is that we have an expedition team up-and-running in the next week at the most.
I wouldn't get too carried away right now though, I'm pretty sure there will be one more wipe.
:p

Good ideas, though.

I wouldn't get too carried away right now though, I'm pretty sure there will be one more wipe.
:p

Good ideas, though.
I hope there is one more wipe.
I haven't really done anything on the server so far.
Also, spawn looks like crap.

I finished my 4-bit ripple carry adder! Now to add a carry look ahead...
Screenshot:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
what%20the%20fuck%20is%20this%20shit%208.jpg

On a more serious note, I would like to confirm with Vorsprung what the appearance of the WorldHub will be.

Also... hollowing out the blasted thing is too difficult, let's do something else.

Also... 1000 posts in this thread.

On a more serious note, I would like to confirm with Vorsprung what the appearance of the WorldHub will be.

Also... hollowing out the blasted thing is too difficult, let's do something else.

Also... 1000 posts in this thread.
Fuck, you stole it off me.

Anyway, I'll attempt to scan through my WorldHub blueprints. Soon-ish.

And it's fairly imperative we hollow out the whole thing, actually.

Sorry I didn't explain, and I know it is a bit off topic, but I thought I would show what I am working on. First off, please learn up on base two, as I don't want to give a math lesson. It's a pretty simple concept, and it can be applied to all other bases. A computer uses base two, so it is important to inderstand before further explanation. So, onto the most basic kind of adder. A one-bit half adder is exclusively for adding two one-bit numbers. A one-bit number in base two is either a zero or a one. These two numbers are represented by the two inputs, A and B. The outputs, S and C, represent the three possible solutions. These consist of zero, one, or two. Two is written as 10 and represented by C being powered. One is represented by S being powered, and zero is represented by neither S nor C being powered. Confused? We're just getting started! A one-bit full adder is very similar to a one-bit half adder, except for one difference. Instead of just A and B as inputs, it also has C, which can come from any other adder, allowing not just two one-bit numbers to be added, but two! And 3! And n amount of one-bit adders there are bit numbers. In other words, if one has four one-bit full adders , or at least 3, with a half adder, two four-bit numbers can be added. The first adder adds two one-bit numbers, for a maximum of two with no input. If it gets one, it powers S, representing the total number of 2^0s in the sum. If it gets two, the result is carried on as C to be added with the next two one-bit numbers. But these are no ordinary one-bit numbers; they each represent two! A sum of one is output as S, but it actually represents two! Can you guess what happens next? If it gets a two, really a four, it is carried on as C to be added with the fours, each represented by a one- bit number. S represents four. On the top deck, the eights are added. The final sum can be modeled by: A0*2^0+A1*2^1+A2*2^2+A3*2^3+ well... the same thing for B. Can you figure out what all of this means? This might help.
-Highrise
My brain hurts.

Back