• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

MineCraft Build Museum

OMG THIS IS DONE!
took over 6 hours
had so many color problems with this.... ok im finaly done and whats funny this project took over 9000 blocks so yea ;)
neways yes its vegeta before he crushes his scouter ;) so yea please enjoy this one =) located its on back wall to the right
over9000.jpg

with the numbers switched or corrected =P
screenshot_20101219194349.jpg

and yes this is OVER 9000!!!!!
enhanced version
enhancedover9000.jpg

You guys play pacman? Because I do, so I made a sprite for it:
(in cool10)

Attachments

• MinePac.jpg
    MinePac.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 177
Apparently helicopters are quite hard to make so i thought i would have a go..
heli1.jpg

heli2.jpg

The images arnt very good, the material its made from does show up very well, so if you want to see it is on cool10 :)
I also made a sea monster
monster1.jpg

monster2.jpg

Ign:Robert29

YES IT IS DONE!!
the golden gate bridge is done it takes up the whole left side of cool11 =D
its located.....cool11....left side.... if you miss it... get your eyes checked ;)
before i show you these are the amazing people that helped and spent over 7 hours to make this amazing creation
helpers:
casham(major help. thank you for makign the frame for area and for copying and moving the frame =])
kataris(biggest help ever probably put down over 30k-40k blocks. heart goes out to kataris finger, hang in there =P)
riein(major help thank you so much for filling in tons of blocks)
ironstag1(mjaor help. thank you for being there and filling in the sides of pavement =])
iuno(major help thank you for filling in alot of space =])
t7sevent7(major help thank you for filling, doing design, and commiting till the end tysm =])
shredex(major help thank you for doing the same thing couldnt have done it without ya =D)
now i give you
GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE! (also if you wanna add a car the road please do... make sure it s a good car.... ;))

bridge1.jpg

bridge2.jpg

bridge5.jpg

bridge3.jpg

hope this will stick with the t9k community for a long time and will be remembered as a great or amazing creation =).
thanks to all who helped thanks to all who came and =D

~rsmv2you

YES IT IS DONE!!
its located.....cool11....left side.... if you miss it... get your eyes checked ;)
before i show you these are the amazing people that helped and spent over 7 hours to make this amazing creation
helpers:
casham(major help. thank you for makign the frame for area and for copying and moving the frame =])
kataris(biggest help ever probably put down over 30k-40k blocks. heart goes out to kataris finger, hang in there =P)
ironstag1(mjaor help. thank you for being there and filling in the sides of pavement =])
t7sevent7(major help thank you for filling, doing design, and commiting till the end tysm =])
shredex(major help thank you for doing the same thing couldnt have done it without ya =D)
now i give you
GOLDEN GATE BRIDGE! (also if you wanna add a car the road please do... make sure it s a good car.... ;))

bridge1.jpg

bridge2.jpg

bridge5.jpg

bridge3.jpg

hope this will stick with the t9k community for a long time and will be remembered as a great or amazing creation =).

~rsmv2you

When was the last time you've been there?

I love San Francisco <3

I built the Taj Mahal in Cool 10 Complete with tower, the tomb inside and an addition fountain in the top dome!
taj1v.jpg

taj2.jpg

taj3.jpg

taj4.jpg

taj6.jpg

YES IT IS DONE!!
helpers:
now i give you

bridge1.jpg

bridge2.jpg

bridge5.jpg

bridge3.jpg

~rsmv2you

So you did decide to do it anyways ;( now mine will be forever forgotten)

actualy no yours was a minor step in making this =) i was at loss to use for the cords till i found the idea of flowers then spread em out by 10 =) yours isnt forgotten and honestly i had a feeling you would post a comment like this xD

Oh man, I'm so glad I joined the community when I did and had the opportunity to help out with the bridge. =]
Thanks to whatever mod checked out my work in the promotion thread and promoted me in time!

Also, the sign in cool11 does not lie; we really do have pie.

screenshot2010122100452.png

=]

Water Nymph standing in, you guessed it, the water :)

Nymph1.png

If you look underwater you'll see she has legs... and feet!

Just to the right of the spawn in Cool 11 :)

My first non-cheapo sprite, decent for a first attempt.

Pickachu.JPG

Edit: its in cool 11 near the pumpkin pie, looks better if you look at it from afar.

Back