Blue Swastikas....

quazymoodo

Can you really ban them? They WERE the official symbol of the Finnish Air Force.

images

Finnish Air Force, 1918-1945

(Note: I do not promote Swastikas in any way, shape or form. I just heard this from Kc006.)

Ask every person who has ever been banned off of our classic server... Ask 'em "Why swastikas?"
That's not what I meant, obviously loads of people know what a swastika is, but not many would know about this, well, now a few more would because you posted it, lol.

Swastickas were basically peace signs until Hitler came around and gave them negative connotation. But today they're viewed as evil Nazi sign trolol blah blah, and in Minecraft it's always a bannable offense.

Thats like saying *Example, not true!*: Is it ok to give people the finger if it used to be a symbol of kindness?
No, still not ok.

Duh, because when people make swastikas in Minecraft they obviously mean the Finnish Air force.

:nope: everyone who makes a swastika, makes it to resemble Nazism, not much else.

Meh. Swases are a symbol of trollism and that's unacceptable internet behavior.

So are upside down crosses, peace symbols and lower-case " T's ".

And T9k has a strong policy against trollism. But you can build many other things instead.

If they really cared for historical accuracy or wanted to distinguish their swas from the nazi swas, they would at least put four dots like the hindu swas, looks better anyway in a design sense.
2019214_f260.jpg

ps: the nazi swas is actually rotated so it looks like a diamonds not a square.

I saw a person building a swas, I freezed him, interrogated him, he said it was the Finnish air force symbol... I googled it and it was true... I removed it and I went talking about this on mumble. This is how it all started but I still don't know if I should ban him or not...

Upside-down? I think that represents Satanism.
An upside-down "T" would be unmentionable male genitalia that many trolls get banned for, but I guess a lowercase T could be interpreted as Satanism...
If they really cared for historical accuracy or wanted to distinguish their swas from the nazi swas, they would at least put four dots like the hindu swas, looks better anyway in a design sense.
View attachment 89710

Thanks for bringing that up! For as many people that associate the swastika with Nazi's, you would think people would look into the history behind it at some point.

View attachment 89710

That does look a lot less Nazi-ish

Back