Beese: Willymuncher
katphish: Not even
Vorsprung: Town
Mini_Cacti: Leaning town, possible scum
karmahurts: Mafia or cop
mcfar45: Mafia or cop
I got it from the OP

Dammit, Update the OP Vincent!

Can you tell me your opinion on what I am? Town? Scum?

Well, I think it is either one of the quiet ones or Karma. Anyone feel like picking off a few spectators?

Well, I think it is either one of the quiet ones or Karma. Anyone feel like picking off a few spectators?
Sounds just about right. Who's been least active? I think Karma is doctor, mainly because he tried his hardest to say that I'm Innocent without reviling his role.

Should we go with Vorsprung or Katphish? One of them? Hell. Maybe even you, maybe even me!

Vorsprung seemed to work pretty hard to get Downed_Foes lynched. This might be his cover for being one of the Mafia but gaining our trust. This might have been their trick: Have a huge argument and get Downed_Foes lynched, so that Vorsprung would not be one of the suspects. Note Vorpsrung's "eh...." right before he decided to lynch Downed_Foes (following both you and Mini_Cacti's decisions). I don't know, but it looks like Downed_Foes was a bit confused with the direction everyone was going on, and Vorsprung kept pressure on Downed_Foes on page 9 (where Downed_Foes was going on with his "I'm very smart argument")

I've got my sights on Vors, what say you?

Sounds just about right. Who's been least active? I think Karma is doctor, mainly because he tried his hardest to say that I'm Innocent without reviling his role.

Should we go with Vorsprung or Katphish? One of them? Hell. Maybe even you, maybe even me!
Well, we really can't screw this up. If we were to kill a towny today, and another tomorrow, we lose...

Vorsprung seemed to work pretty hard to get Downed_Foes lynched. This might be his cover for being one of the Mafia but gaining our trust. This might have been their trick: Have a huge argument and get Downed_Foes lynched, so that Vorsprung would not be one of the suspects. Note Vorpsrung's "eh...." right before he decided to lynch Downed_Foes (following both you and Mini_Cacti's decisions). I don't know, but it looks like Downed_Foes was a bit confused with the direction everyone was going on, and Vorsprung kept pressure on Downed_Foes on page 9 (where Downed_Foes was going on with his "I'm very smart argument")

I've got my sights on Vors, what say you?
Or you are trying to shift attention away from yourself... This just got complicated...

Or you are trying to shift attention away from yourself... This just got complicated...
Hey, people asked for a read, I give one. Do you have any specific things you want to point out? Both beese and yourself have been particularly vague.

Back