T9K Mafia 2: Mafia Muddle

Hey, people asked for a read, I give one. Do you have any specific things you want to point out? Both beese and yourself have been particularly vague.
Well, I am suspicious of Karma's Cop-ness. It would be a brilliant stunt for a Mafia to pull, assuming that it works.

As for Beese, I am almost certain he is not Mafia.

Vorsprung's recent quietness and the things you pointed out are all I have on him.

I have nothing on you.

Mcfar was vouched for by Karma.

I am a cactus.

Aha!

Now, I'd like to defend myself.

First off, if you look back and look at my posting previous to Downed_'s lynch, you'll notice I wasn't going hard on him (giggity), I was simply probing for answers. I did the same to Beese. Beese, however, was able to give a half-decent response as to why I shouldn't focus my attentions on him. Downed_ was suspicious from the start, and when I asked him some harmless questions, he slunked around, and just told me how smart he was. To be honest, I was more than a little confused, and I just voted for Downed_ on the off chance he was Mafia.

The first night is a good stage in the game, where we can afford to accidentally lynch a Town, if it comes to that. Luckily, we were all right; Downed_ was indeed Mafia.

What I found suspicious is the way he just gave up the ghost as soon as Beese said
That's enough votes for a lynch anyway, time for the night soon. It's cold and snowy and getting awfully dark. Also if you are lynched, you are town, the rest of town kill mafia, you still win for being on the towny side.

I'm more suspicious of Beese than ever, as I think he and Downed_ are in cahoots. I think that was a slight prompt from Beese to Downed_ in some way.

At the moment, I've been quiet because I simply can't get a read on anyone. I'd rather wait and make a calculated decision than be thought of as scum. Clearly you guys think I am. Which is not the case.

I'm definetly VT. If you're in doubt, check me.

And it was a mistake. I'm just lazy.

Back