Unlimited Pokemon Swagger

I sold about 1000-1500 pokemon cards out of that collection about 4 years ago. Also sold 2 other posters. But thats mostly everything.
I still have about 12-15 thousand cards in storage. Never could bring myself to sell them, though I've had plenty of offers for far more than they're worth. I still bring out my battle decks every once in a while, and occasionally add a new pack or two. There's an official league gym just down the road from me, and I get invited to bring in some of my rarer 1st gen cards to show off. I have 106 triple star cards, 18 of which are first prints, most of them I got lucky packs (although I purchased 24 of them individually). I battle, but I've won that badge a few times over, with every new gym leader that takes over, so I usually battle as a Gym Trainer when I do.

I was really into the TCG and Gameboy games as a kid, still am for that matter. I would make new decks for fun, I probably have about 50 or 60 workable (if outdated) decks that are still quite powerful. I like to play stall or powerhouse, personally, and I have quite a few decks in those styles. Not many players know what to do when faced with an overpowered first generation Blastoise in my Thundersplash Powerhouse, with a bench full of Electabuzz and Gyarados. Likewise, it's nearly impossible to take out my Whirlpool Stall's Snorlax, Clefairy, and Lapras. I try to go easy, but some of their mistakes are quite laughable.

On the other hand, I'm not familiar with any cards past GenIII, so many of the new strategies that have evolved would stump me. I have no idea how to use most of the new cards.

Back