Unlimited Pokemon Swagger

I have one question. How did you get Magikarp to level 100?!?!
pokemon-funny.jpg

Ah pokemon.... I remember waking up on saturday mornings and popping in a VHS tape to record those shows (I feel old now... thanks a ton rsmv).

I also find it funny how as we get older, we tend to think the shows we were into were the bees knees, and then we go back and watch them only to cringe at the dialogue and curl up into a ball on the couch wondering what the hell was wrong with us at that age (though some might still love the shows). Granted, I still love the shows I watched back then because of the stories behind them, but I wish the dialogue was written better.

pffff no mew SHAME!
I'm afraid I do not personally know anyone with a legitimate, non-hacked Mew in the original Red or Blue or Green games. And at your age, if you do, you are probably the 14th Doctor.

I have a Mew. It is Level 100. It is also hacked in, and I am not afraid to admit it, because legitimate Mews are exceedingly rare and actually worth a fair coin, which I am sure you do not have, since it is illegal for children of your age to work in any career that pays a fair coin.

pffff no mew SHAME!
I'm afraid I do not personally know anyone with a legitimate, non-hacked Mew in the original Red or Blue or Green games. And at your age, if you do, you are probably the 14th Doctor.

I have a Mew. It is Level 100. It is also hacked in, and I am not afraid to admit it, because legitimate Mews are exceedingly rare and actually worth a fair coin, which I am sure you do not have, since it is illegal for children of your age to work in any career that pays a fair coin.

GETBUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEDDDDDDDBIIIIIIIIIIIIITTCCCCCCCCCCCCHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

If Pokemon Training was a real career, so many little kids would be rich bastards, with their full party of fake little Mews and such.

If Pokemon Training was a real career, so many little kids would be rich bastards, with their full party of fake little Mews and such.
Fortunately for us, hacking in a Pokemon is a lot harder IRL than in Gameboy cartridges.

Also, I took on a full party of hacked Mews once. Creamed the little punk. Poor bastard never saw it coming. Cried to his mommy. He was four years older than me. I was 12.

Fortunately for us, hacking in a Pokemon is a lot harder IRL than in Gameboy cartridges.

Also, I took on a full party of hacked Mews once. Creamed the little punk. Poor bastard never saw it coming. Cried to his mommy. He was four years older than me. I was 12.
That there must have been some manly moves you pulled then.

You likely made him question the audacity of playing Pokemon, along with making him shit his pants. Alas, all is fair in love, war, and Pokemon.

7nTnr.png

I have several Mews. Cloning ftw.

Cousin got a Red version at a yard sale with a save on it. Person had Mew. I went to work.

I have several Mews. Cloning ftw.

Cousin got a Red version at a yard sale with a save on it. Person had Mew. I went to work.
Oh, I understand that well enough. I do have 151 different level 100 Pokemon, I just don't consider the Mews legit, because they aren't.

Took half of them out with my Alakazam, Two more with my Snorlax, and the last one (poor thing) had to deal with my Venusaur.
That honestly sounds painful to deal with! I'm not very well versed with the metagame of pokemon either...

i will post a pic of it if you want no hacks i got it out of a glich though but no hacking with a game shark or anything.

Do you have the strongest card known... the XD Shadow Lugia card?

images.jpg

If so, you are the biggest fan ever.

Back