Rule 18 of the internet:
"Anything that can be labeled can be hated"

Rule 19 of the internet:
"The more you hate something the stronger it gets"

Rule 42 of the internet:
"Nothing is sacred"

Rule 43 of the internet:
"the more pure and beautiful something is, the more fun it is to corrupt"

These rules all apply to bronies no-ies and haters in all situations on any website all over the internet.

http://i0.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/original/000/030/662/rules.jpg.jpg?1260852319
I wont embed it, because this is a mature discussion. But read them all and realize that a fair amount of these rules apply to our situation.

Please RSMV, don't talk.
You're not helping anyone's arguements, and you're the picturebook case of the self-righteousness that I dismay.
I love you bro (with so much of teh homo), but please, we're getting headway here, and you're setting us all back by being a dickwad.
I don't have the time or effort to analyze your points, so excuse me. Just hush hush thanks.
You don't have any perspective because you live in a sheltered little pony circlejerk and you like to ignore everything else of which is convienient for you.
And you can hardly accuse anyone of melodrama.

+1,000,000 respect to teh Dutchy
Your being more of a "dickwad" then me.....

You even said your not taking the time to read my point. What kind of response is that? Should I just respond blindly to you and not read any of your reasoning or is that too ignorant or stupid of me? Also what headway? It is you who is in a circle jerk of either insulting bronies and or simply complaining about bronys in general. Read my post before being a dickhead and if you are honestly not gonna take the time to read my point then go get some sleep then actually come back and make a response because what point are you making if you are not even gonna acknowledge my point?

Seriously, does it look like I am "too lazy" to analyze any points you have made? I have taken note of all your points but why make such an unthoughtful response?

May I also point out that the whole fandom was originally from 4chan.

So, at least originally, it's got nothing to do with 'love and tolerance', and more to do with 'violently mock and belittle this TV show for its crapitude'.

Thank you.

(I shall write a longer reply later. Also, what Crane said.)
THIS
TIMES

INFINITY.

Intellectual Conversation Department at your service.
"Intellectual Conversations" about topics that have room for intellectual discussion, not something that can be summarized in a few sentences (and has already been summarized).

"Intellectual Conversations" about topics that have room for intellectual discussion, not something that can be summarized in a few sentences (and has already been summarized).
I don't know what else there is to say on the topic, I'm really happy with the way this thread turned out.

Intellectual conversations don't mean long, drawn out posts. A post can be intellectual even if it's around 2 sentences.

Anyway...back on topic...

Intellectual conversations don't mean long, drawn out posts. A post can be intellectual even if it's around 2 sentences.

Anyway...back on topic...
Implying that I was implying that intellectual conversations meant long drawn out posts.

I feel this thread should be locked since everything that needed to be said has been said and it would be nice to preserve this thread in its current state and not in one that would result in it getting locked for a negative reason.

I feel this thread should be locked since everything that needed to be said has been said and it would be nice to preserve this thread in its current status and not in one that would result in it getting locked for a negative reason.
Or we could continue expressing our opinions and bringing up new points in this debate. On the assumption that everyone present is mature and reasonable, of course.

*Looks around*

Mature enough. Could we NOT lock this thread, please? I think it has been helping.

Or we could continue expressing our opinions and bringing up new points in this debate. On the assumption that everyone present is mature and reasonable, of course.

*Looks around*

Mature enough. Could we NOT lock this thread, please? I think it has been helping.
Helping yes, and a lot that has needed to be said has been said. However I fear the moment when someone says a little too much and or someone who isnt mature enough joins the topic. However it would be very pleasant if such events didn't happen but I feel they are inevitable. I would however love to be wrong about this.

my two cents, this thread is useless and nothing but a flame war...maybe not the original intent, but yep that's pretty much what happens when you post here.

images4.jpg

Back