a

No; don't lock it.
Every discussion like this is just locked up and censored.
Let's leave it here.

Because I, for one, am far from done.

Furthermore, I reserve the right to be a douchebucket, as that is the Vorsprung.

My two cents:

The only issues I have with members of the community who fall under the 'brony' category or whoever does this, (and I am not saying that they are all over the place) is the posting of pony memes outside of the thread designed for the entertainment of the show and the memes that originate from it. THE ONLY TRUE ISSUE I HAVE is the complete derailment of some of these threads due to one pony meme being posted, then another and then the thread is just filled with the shit; and I usually am tolerant of one or two memes being posted in a thread. If you are a fan of the show, a 'brony,' or whatever else... I don't give two shits, just don't go overboard, it ruins it for everyone who does not like it.

/two cents

My two cents:

The only issues I have with members of the community who fall under the 'brony' category or whoever does this, (and I am not saying that they are all over the place) is the posting of pony memes outside of the thread designed for the entertainment of the show and the memes that originate from it. THE ONLY TRUE ISSUE I HAVE is the complete derailment of some of these threads due to one pony meme being posted, then another and then the thread is just filled with the shit; and I usually am tolerant of one or two memes being posted in a thread. If you are a fan of the show, a 'brony,' or whatever else... I don't give two shits, just don't go overboard, it ruins it for everyone who does not like it.

/two cents
Just a quick question. When was the last time you saw a example of this on Team9000? Cause I dont know what part of the website your going to to find this but I rarely to almost never see this happen. Unless you can find a decent amount of threads where this is happening I dont really see how this would be a issue to someone. However If your talking about bronys on the internet in general then true.

Just a quick question. When was the last time you saw a example of this on Team9000? Cause I dont know what part of the website your going to to find this but I rarely to almost never see this happen. Unless you can find a decent amount of threads where this is happening I dont really see how this would be a issue to someone. However If your talking about bronys on the internet in general then true.

I never mentioned anything about it happening recently, and I appreciate that it has calmed down on the website, I am just regarding in general how I feel about this discussion.

Back