a

I disagree with the "justifiable" part of the opinions. Understandable, sure. Not justifiable. There is no excuse for being ignorant.

Overall good point, but I'm gonna put double triple lines under
let's keep to ourselves.
I can't fucking stress this enough to everyone (not that I do cause it is kind of too late). This is exactly what happened with fucking memes. People wouldn't shut the fuck up about it and now it is endlessly re-posted EVERYWHERE, to the point where I am annoyed by memes, especially the new ones. I put most of the blame on Reddit and KnowYourMeme, they made memes to open and accessible, ruining the fun. This is also what is happening to 4chan (has happened?), there has been a surge of traffic since when I first started lurking which was the 9th grade so 2005 if I can do math. It wasn't a gem, but at least you could easily find quality posts and enjoy yourself, now it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to find good threads. FUCK. When you parade something around that you love, because you think it makes you cool, other people with eventually catch on because they want to be cool too, and then it will be ruined forever. And I am seeing early glimpses of the rise in popularity of the TOR browser, NO, this shit needs to stop.

Stop fucking the internet. Corporation are doing this already on their own with FUCKING ADS FUCKING EVERYWHERE I GO. I can't watch a goddamn 1 minute video without watching a 1 minute ad. I can't navigate a simple website without having to sift through ads popping up left and right. Everything sucks, now its all clean and pretty, sacrificing user freedom and anonymity. This better not turn into something I will look back to after ten years and feel nostalgia for a time when the internet didn't COMPLETELY SUCK BALLS.

shit where did that rant come from, sorry.

I was actually thinking of making a thread like this too.

I agree that the trolls are ruining what is a good fanbase and people are judging the whole based on the vocal minority (which is unfortunate but also makes sense). I think that if we all kept to ourselves, posted pony-related things in the MLP:FiM thread and not derailed other threads with pony-content when there are people who don't want to see that kind of stuff, then we would be much better liked and there would be a whole lot less conflict within the community.

Stop fucking the internet. Corporation are doing this already on their own with FUCKING ADS FUCKING EVERYWHERE I GO. I can't watch a goddamn 1 minute video without watching a 1 minute ad. I can't navigate a simple website without having to sift through ads popping up left and right. Everything sucks, now its all clean and pretty, sacrificing user freedom and anonymity. This better not turn into something I will look back to after ten years and feel nostalgia for a time when the internet didn't COMPLETELY SUCK BALLS.

shit where did that rant come from, sorry.

Adblocker.

All valid points and all true, though I think the main problem is the "bronies" who have to post shit like "watching this show makes you 20% cooler" and other phrases to attract you to the show. It doesn't make you any cooler and if you post the same things over and over it makes you look like a complete ass.

Also, why do you have to call yourself "Bronies" because you like a god damn cartoon, I don't see people giving themselves the title "Pokeman" for liking Pokemon or other cartoons. It makes no sense whatsoever and I personally find the whole thing to be borderline retarded.

And as Katphish pointed out, Bronies need to keep in their own threads when posting pony related material. I've seen one to many good threads been created and then derailed the next day because some ass decides to post pony material in a completely irrelevant section.

Well that's my 2 cents...

P.S I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I have my opinions and you have yours.

Also, how does watching a children's show make you unique?

Yes, Yes! This is the point I've been trying to get over for such a long time now!

I agree completely.

All valid points and all true, though I think the main problem is the "bronies" who have to post shit like "watching this show makes you 20% cooler" and other phrases to attract you to the show. It doesn't make you any cooler and if you post the same things over and over it makes you look like a complete ass.

Also, why do you have to call yourself "Bronies" because you like a god damn cartoon, I don't see people giving themselves the title "Pokeman" for liking Pokemon or other cartoons. It makes no sense whatsoever and I personally find the whole thing to be borderline retarded.

And as Katphish pointed out, Bronies need to keep in their own threads when posting pony related material. I've seen one to many good threads been created and then derailed the next day because some ass decides to post pony material in a completely irrelevant section.

Well that's my 2 cents...

P.S I didn't mean to offend anyone, but I have my opinions and you have yours.

Also, how does watching a children's show make you unique?
Pokenerd here, proud of it too.

I feel like saying something, so I'm just going to throw this out there. The arguments we have gotten into about ponies has really not helped anything. We've lost many people from Team9000 thanks to this conflict, and before we break anymore of the strong bonds of love between all of us lovely people, we need to chill the fuck out. I definitely agree with katphish about toning down the fandom a bit and the loud ponies, because it's true, they can get annoying. And the haters... seriously? Making a My Awesome Dragon: Mauling is Awesome counterpart group to fight off the ponies was ridiculous and fucking immature. I'm not a brony, nor am I a hater, but I know we all have our share in this.

To quote NewspaperCrane:
"The sooner that we realize that it's not bronies versus no-nies on this forum, and realize that we're all members of Team9000, the sooner this community can get back to business of being awesome.

And at the end of the day, being awesome is what Team9000 is all about, and ponies or no-ponies, it is awesome."

I feel like saying something, so I'm just going to throw this out there. The arguments we have gotten into about ponies has really not helped anything. We've lost many people from Team9000 thanks to this conflict, and before we break anymore of the strong bonds of love between all of us lovely people, we need to chill the fuck out. I definitely agree with katphish about toning down the fandom a bit and the loud ponies, because it's true, they can get annoying. And the haters... seriously? Making a My Awesome Dragon: Mauling is Awesome counterpart group to fight off the ponies was ridiculous and fucking immature. I'm not a brony, nor am I a hater, but I know we all have our share in this.

You have to admit, Dragons are awesome though.

dragon%20-2.jpg

What's not awesome about this?

Back