The LGBT Thread

u gay. u all gay.

facewall.jpg

Any religiously biased LGBT arguments should be made in a thread about religion, rather than turning this thread into a flame war. Feel free to create a thread if one does not exist already.

Any religiously biased LBGT arguments within this thread after this post will be deleted.

Jay-Z Backs Obama’s Endorsement of Gay Marriage

Jay-Z said:
“What people do in their own homes is their business and you can choose to love whoever you love. That’s their business. It’s no different than discriminating against blacks. It’s discrimination plain and simple. I think it’s the right thing to do, so whether it costs him votes or not — again, it’s not about votes. It’s about people. It’s the right thing to do as a human being.”

Any religiously biased LGBT arguments should be made in a thread about religion, rather than turning this thread into a flame war. Feel free to create a thread if one does not exist already.

Any religiously biased LBGT arguments within this thread after this post will be deleted.

Redundancy much? I said almost the same thing without the admining part. :|

Like they said, what they do in their own home. So keep it off the streets, being overly assertive with your preference. Don't shove your gayness down my throat, and you & i will be fine. ;-)

Not saying you all do, but you don't see straights having parades about being straight.

You don't see many African-American Civil Rights rallies these days either since the law changed to recognise them as equal to everyone else...

I wonder, if people started rallying for cannibalism, would you be so eager to support those people.

I wonder, if people started rallying for cannibalism, would you be so eager to support those people.

As long as the cannibals have a mutual agreement with their food, let 'em...

If it doesn't effect you or people within your cloud (or your clouds' clouds), I say let 'em do what makes 'em happy.

Back