The Rant Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The world is horrible. I wish the oceans would burn and the universe would turn into a massive steaming pile of shit. Everyone should burn. BURN. BURN. BURN. BURN. BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN.

I hate humans.

The world is horrible. I wish the oceans would burn and the universe would turn into a massive steaming pile of shit. Everyone should burn. BURN. BURN. BURN. BURN. BUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRN.

I hate humans.
I thought that you were going to say "penis" at the end.

WHY IS THE FUCKING SKY BLUE? WHY CAN'T IT BE GREEN?!? GREEN IS A FUCKING BEAUTIFUL COLOR!

FUCKING GRASS IS FUCKING GREEN! GRASS IS NICE! WHY CAN'T THE SKY BE FUCKING NICE LIKE GRASS?

AND THE SUN TOO! EVERY FUCKING TIME I GO OUTSIDE IT'S THERE TO SHIT ALL OVER MY EYES WITH ITS FUCKING SOLAR DAMN BLINDING BEAMS OF FUCK!

OUTSIDE IS SHIT! EXCEPT THE GRASS! AND THE PUMPKINS! PUMPKINS ARE GORGEOUS AS SHIT! SWEET HOT DAYUM!

BUT YOU CAN HAVE GRASS AND PUMPKINS INSIDE YO HOUSE! BUT THERE'S NO FUCKING BLUE SKY INSIDE! AND NO SUN! YEYAH!

INSIDE FUCKING ROCKS!

If this is to be modsnipped for profanity, go ahead.

rant
WHY THE FUCKING FUCK DO PEOPLE GET MAD AT YOU FOR NOTHING, AND THEN LATER THEY APOLOGIZE, BUT WON'T ADMIT THEY WERE WRONG??
Seriously. It's fucking annoying. Just swallow your pride for five minutes, people.
/rant

Rant:
Whenever I watch a video about Beethoven I always see some kid saying "oMg Dead mouse Is way better then beythoven"
*twitches*

reminds me of when a student worker was playing Skrillex's Reptile theme, I mentioned it was a remix from Mortal Kombat and the guys was like "hur hurr huuurr noo its Skrillex!" had to internalize my facepalms then

You know what?

I'm fucking sick that people are constantly arguing within the past 2 weeks, what the fuck guys? Have we suddenly gotten super pissed off at everything for some unknown reason. Like, FUCK. Why? Can't we just sit the fuck down and have a nice conversation instead of fighting over pointless debates that in the end, achieve nothing. Like, a debate about the future of the server might mean something but, some of the shit being said now is fucking pointless.

You got an opinion that'll probably get people to hate you? Keep it to yourself. Ignorance is Bliss. I'd rather be happy than watch some 2 idiots fight over something meaningless and pointless.

I seriously can't keep this "I don't give a fuck" mentality if people are going to throw their own fucks around like it's open season.

WHY IS THE FUCKING SKY BLUE? WHY CAN'T IT BE GREEN?!? GREEN IS A FUCKING BEAUTIFUL COLOR!

FUCKING GRASS IS FUCKING GREEN! GRASS IS NICE! WHY CAN'T THE SKY BE FUCKING NICE LIKE GRASS?

AND THE SUN TOO! EVERY FUCKING TIME I GO OUTSIDE IT'S THERE TO SHIT ALL OVER MY EYES WITH ITS FUCKING SOLAR DAMN BLINDING BEAMS OF FUCK!

OUTSIDE IS SHIT! EXCEPT THE GRASS! AND THE PUMPKINS! PUMPKINS ARE GORGEOUS AS SHIT! SWEET HOT DAYUM!

BUT YOU CAN HAVE GRASS AND PUMPKINS INSIDE YO HOUSE! BUT THERE'S NO FUCKING BLUE SKY INSIDE! AND NO SUN! YEYAH!

INSIDE FUCKING ROCKS!

If this is to be modsnipped for profanity, go ahead.

Because science...

No, seriously. The light-refracting properties of the gases in the earth's atmosphere are responsible for its blue color. As for why plants are green, its because they are adapted to absorb light around the red-infrared wavelengths (around 300-400 nm), which means that they reflect light in the green spectrum (around 500 nm).

Because science...

No, seriously. The light-refracting properties of the gases in the earth's atmosphere are responsible for its blue color. As for why plants are green, its because they are adapted to absorb light around the red-infrared wavelengths (around 300-400 nm), which means that they reflect light in the green spectrum (around 500 nm).
YOU KNOW WHO I MISS RIGHT NOW? BILL NYE THE SCIENCE GUY, THIS GENERATION OF TEENAGERS DON'T EVEN FUCKING KNOW WHO THAT BRILLIANT MAN IS

I thought this was a rant thread, not a caps thread. You people have such short rants.
Caps show emphasis of the rant? That is why I propose, A NEW FORM OF NON-CAPS TO EXPRESS EMPHASIS, LIKE umm, DOUBLE CAPS in umm, SEE WE CAN'T HAVE GOOD IDEAS.

On other news any more rants I place here won't be serious, probably, and they havn't been in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back