• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Funny MineCraft Moments

well aparently yuv went to review a guy that was asking... and guess what he built?
jced.png

XaH8j.jpg
Penis Army? No, they are "cacti".

VRCkb.jpg
Tbarius showed him what a cactus actually looked like.

OaBMI.jpg
So he made these. (wtf?)

xZJTD.jpg
To this...

VuwlE.jpg
To this... A robot army...

The moral of this story is that penises transition into robots fairly easily.

2012-06-22_14.46.18.png

Actually true and unavoidable. Look up free oxygen radicalization. Wiki here.

Everytime we breathe air, we take in some radicalized oxygen which harms our cells and damages DNA. We have built-in repair mechanisms that undo most of the oxidative damage, but there will always be some error. Eventually the errors accumulate and screw up important gene sequences (like tumor suppressor loci), and things like cancer happen.

We would live longer if we were anaerobic lifeforms, but then again we'd just be nothing more than primitive bacteria.

For human beings, air is poison but a lesser poison. Anoxia kills everything in less than a few hours. I'm totally fine with 80 years.

View attachment 117350

Actually true and unavoidable. Look up free oxygen radicalization. Wiki here.

Everytime we breathe air, we take in some radicalized oxygen which harms our cells and damages DNA. We have built-in repair mechanisms that undo most of the oxidative damage, but there will always be some error. Eventually the errors accumulate and screw up important gene sequences (like tumor suppressor loci), and things like cancer happen.

We would live longer if we were anaerobic lifeforms, but then again we'd just be nothing more than primitive bacteria.

For human beings, air is poison but a lesser poison. Anoxia kills everything in less than a few hours. I'm totally fine with 80 years.

I thought, yeah Funny MineCraft Moments, I will laugh my ass off! But now I'm scared to death :s

Back