drawing time!

tumblr_mhs75nxFfi1ri9kyzo1_500.png

69-34679.png

Um this isn't a drawing but for anybody who was here about a year ago and remember me posting about this, I did a Munny for my 2D class and posted some in-progress shots. Well, he's been finished for a while, but I finally got him back today! He started off like this:
tumblr_inline_mhv9u0jUVN1qz4rgp.jpg

And here he is:
tumblr_inline_mhv9r796Fo1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mhv9rhlykW1qz4rgp.png

tumblr_inline_mhv9rt1aRj1qz4rgp.png

Lol sorry for being the only one posting (and I may have posted these before but I forgot???) but here are some drawings that were labeled as drawn in 2002; so about 10 years ago in MS Paint when I was 10-11 years old.
Mewtwo2002.png

moltres2002.png

mew2002.png

Lol sorry for being the only one posting (and I may have posted these before but I forgot???) but here are some drawings that were labeled as drawn in 2002; so about 10 years ago in MS Paint when I was 10-11 years old.
Mewtwo2002.png

moltres2002.png

mew2002.png
The Moltres reminds me of a rubber chicken! And the mew is cute too :D

Edit Mewtwo kinda looks constipated. But that's where improvement comes in!

Mewtwo2002.png

moltres2002.png

mew2002.png
I'm digging the SBAHJ vibe here.

Fanart for Yamimashsmaller.jpg

So, I herd yew liek drawins.

I drew this for the YouTube user Yamimash (Who is so much fucking better than PewdiePie). It features some of his enemies in the horror games he plays.

Back