drawing time!

aviarei your stuffs come up on my dash on tumblr a few times and I know you're on here so Im just gonna say congrats on being popular and being good :D

a little something... might be for my gf.... might
anyways, i need a color for the oneshut (the outer line that goes around the piece) i'm not exactly too good at knowing what colors go with what x3 so halp!
IMG00210-20130103-1657.jpg

35a80t4.png

October 8th, Sometime long ago. I was but a munchkin back then. My best friend and I constantly played neopets. I was in love with the website more then anything. One faithful night while we were playing with her barbies, I had noticed something in the drawer to my left. As my friend went to go get us more juice, I took a peek inside. Inside this little drawer were plushies and figurines of neopets. I was fueled by a burning hatred and jealousy as to where she got these little jewels. I picked one up and inspected it carefully, noticing the beautiful tiny stitches that only a McDonald's Toy supplier could only do. I remember seeing it's black little eyes look up into mine, and I swore it told me to take it. I immediately got a hurt feeling in my stomach. She was my best friend- I couldn't just take it could I? Would she notice? Would I get in Trouble for it? How much trouble would I get in? My childish fingers grazed his little blue cheek once again and I made a decision right then and there.

My friend returned minutes later with sandwiches and juice. We went into her parents room and sat upon the bed which was much too big for us. We watched a couple of shows and ate. I remember that distinct and bitter jolt my tongue got as I tasted mustard. I wanted to die, and I excused myself to the bathroom to go spit it out. Instead, I had snuck back into her room. I peeked back into the drawer and I saw those little gems once again. Quietly I stuffed one, two, three - all four of the plushies into my sleepover bag, and snatched all the figurines aswell. I had crept back into the room and sipped on the juicebox until it was time for me to leave.

and that is the time I stole from my friend.

I didn't return them.

I still have them.
I love them as though they were my children.

No regrets. At all.

35a80t4.png

October 8th, Sometime long ago. I was but a munchkin back then. My best friend and I constantly played neopets. I was in love with the website more then anything. One faithful night while we were playing with her barbies, I had noticed something in the drawer to my left. As my friend went to go get us more juice, I took a peek inside. Inside this little drawer were plushies and figurines of neopets. I was fueled by a burning hatred and jealousy as to where she got these little jewels. I picked one up and inspected it carefully, noticing the beautiful tiny stitches that only a McDonald's Toy supplier could only do. I remember seeing it's black little eyes look up into mine, and I swore it told me to take it. I immediately got a hurt feeling in my stomach. She was my best friend- I couldn't just take it could I? Would she notice? Would I get in Trouble for it? How much trouble would I get in? My childish fingers grazed his little blue cheek once again and I made a decision right then and there.

My friend returned minutes later with sandwiches and juice. We went into her parents room and sat upon the bed which was much too big for us. We watched a couple of shows and ate. I remember that distinct and bitter jolt my tongue got as I tasted mustard. I wanted to die, and I excused myself to the bathroom to go spit it out. Instead, I had snuck back into her room. I peeked back into the drawer and I saw those little gems once again. Quietly I stuffed one, two, three - all four of the plushies into my sleepover bag, and snatched all the figurines aswell. I had crept back into the room and sipped on the juicebox until it was time for me to leave.

I didn't return them.

I still have them.

No regrets. At all.
Shit nigger that's cold
And I do some cold, cold shit.

35a80t4.png

I didn't return them.

I still have them.

No regrets. At all.
This... This makes me sad. Really sad. I don't think you understand how depressing this is.

35a80t4.png

I didn't return them.

I still have them.

No regrets. At all.
Aren't McDonalds Happy Meal toys actually crappy though?

35a80t4.png

I didn't return them.

I still have them.

No regrets. At all.
Neopians Unite!

I have the avatar from those toys. Good times, good times!

Back