PAX East 2014 - Discussion

so yeah, they went on sale and this is what I see instantly:

Clipboard01.png

Tickets are on sale. Getting a 503 error though.
i'm hearing the 3-days are all "sold out" but you might get lucky with the queue if someone drops their reserved set during the purchasing timer.
so yeah, they went on sale and this is what I see instantly:

View attachment 141508
someone posted on the twitter the virtual queue, so a lot of people jumped the gun and purchased tickets while bypassing the main site.

I don't understand how they can be sold out when they have only been on sale for 10 minutes.

Confirmed my inability to acquire 3-day passes. I'll consider getting 3x 1 day passes for myself, but it's unlikely because that's stupid.

I got a friday and saturday pass, but if a three day pass becomes available I will just sell those. I figure I can borrow someone's pass on sunday if I need to go. That's what casham did when I went. I think.

Formally requesting two 3-day passes from anyone who bought extras and is willing to sell them. Would be me buying them for Pixiel and I.

I got a friday and saturday pass, but if a three day pass becomes available I will just sell those. I figure I can borrow someone's pass on sunday if I need to go. That's what casham did when I went. I think.
This is a thing.

Can't go :/
Doubt next year I can go (Next year as in PAX 2015)

EDIT: This is subject to change as of now

My BOC getting skills didn't fail me... got 4 badges. 1 for me, 2 for local friends whom will be attending with team9000, and 1 for Rev80!

Woop woop!

What I have: 1 3-day badge for myself.

What I need:

1 three-day badge for my co-worker
1 three-day badge for my wife.

I am willing to do individual passes for either/or.

If someone can help me out, I can toss a little more than AT-COST for badges.

What I have: 1 3-day badge for myself.

What I need:

1 three-day badge for my co-worker
1 three-day badge for my wife.

I am willing to do individual passes for either/or.

If someone can help me out, I can toss a little more than AT-COST for badges.

Negative_Zero has several full fri+sat+sun sets.

Back