PAX East 2014 - Discussion

I'm going to go ahead and take this time to reserve an extra should we get a few. :/ Can't get a job until next month, thus can't pay for the badge when they release.

Why the fuck do they have to release them on a WEDNESDAY?!? Who the fuck gets paid on a Wednesday?!?

>.<

GAH! Thankfully wifey put that money away! Just want my three day badges! I'm ready. Let's go to Boston now and wait until PAX starts.

Why doesn't Woot just buy a large factory, we outfit it to be several apartments, make it Team9000 headquarters and live there forever with every apartment having full speed Google Fiber.

Why the fuck do they have to release them on a WEDNESDAY?!? Who the fuck gets paid on a Wednesday?!?

>.<
I get paid on every other wednesday... not this one though :confused:

I can afford 3 badges, gonna shoot for all of them as three-day passes in case someone or two misses out

GAH! Thankfully wifey put that money away! Just want my three day badges! I'm ready. Let's go to Boston now and wait until PAX starts.

Why doesn't Woot just buy a large factory, we outfit it to be several apartments, make it Team9000 headquarters and live there forever with every apartment having full speed Google Fiber.
I've been telling him to do this for a couple months now. Now I can use you as leverage. :D

Strat, 2 separate days usually cost the price of a3 day, but Friday and Saturday ate the better days

Back