• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

I appear to be able to log in just fine, but then as the world loads, I time out. Weird. Guess I'll be offline for a couple weeks then.

I joined the server and all and it's a great server!
But... I was on my way to a town when I encountered a house... And fell down a hole. Now I'm stuck in the house with no escape.
My co-ordinates are 1039,65,-364. Hlep?

I joined the server and all and it's a great server!
But... I was on my way to a town when I encountered a house... And fell down a hole. Now I'm stuck in the house with no escape.
My co-ordinates are 1039,65,-364. Hlep?
Do /town spawn Entendre_Fort to warp to Gurw's town (if that was your destination).

Theo, I have a request! I would like to claim land on my farm and in another area.
I'm not exactly sure how to claim land, but I would like to!

Theo, I have a request! I would like to claim land on my farm and in another area.
I'm not exactly sure how to claim land, but I would like to!
If you want a new town, and have $1000 (in-game currency), do "/town new [town name]" (I think that's the correct command). If you're part of a town, talk to the mayor to see about setting up another outpost.

I may possibly finally become active on the server. I scrolled through the thread and the only rules I saw were the old T9K 1.0 MC rules, which confused me due to the fact that this is a PvP server. So, just a couple questions.

1) Raiding in the wilderness?

2) Are you allowed to kill any person you see in the wilderness?

3) How to acquire money?

Not sure if those were inexplicitly covered by the old rules, but I decided to ask them anyway.

I may possibly finally become active on the server. I scrolled through the thread and the only rules I saw were the old T9K 1.0 MC rules, which confused me due to the fact that this is a PvP server. So, just a couple questions.

1) Raiding in the wilderness?

2) Are you allowed to kill any person you see in the wilderness?

3) How to acquire money?

Not sure if those were inexplicitly covered by the old rules, but I decided to ask them anyway.
1) No, though some structures have signs saying that they are empty.

2) No

3) Sell items at spawn - iron ingots, gold ingots, diamonds, emeralds, and lapis lazuli

nickgaming3733 was attempting to slaughter my livestock and continued to be a nuisance after I told him to leave.
I request that something be done about him before he decides to steal my belongings.

nickgaming3733 was attempting to slaughter my livestock and continued to be a nuisance after I told him to leave.
I request that something be done about him before he decides to steal my belongings.
Banned. Screenshots not needed as chat logs verified his actions.

Back