• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

thank you kindly!

And also, just before he left he said 'lol. A chest with lapiz'
I am unsure if he stole the contents of the chest, but it's worth a check.
I'll check his inventory, and last known coordinates. If there's a chest there, I'll put the lapis there.

The items he had on him were indicative of standard beginning play (wooden and stone pick, sticks, etc.), though I'm interested in why he had a painting with him - not something you'd normally prioritize early on. His last known location was in an abandoned mineshaft, which explains several items he had on hand - including 6 lapis lazuli, which could have been acquired from a chest in the mineshaft.

Upon a sincere apology to RedBox (after I wake up tomorrow morning), he will be unbanned. Any more dickishness will not be tolerated.

I banned you for harassing RedBox.
I was not harrasing her... I found her house near spawn... and just hit one of her sheep... and went away... is this called harrassment??? And the chest i found was in a mineshaft. And I was also asking about the rules whether TNT is allowed.

I was not harrasing her... I found her house near spawn... and just hit one of her sheep... and went away... is this called harrassment??? And the chest i found was in a mineshaft. And I was also asking about the rules whether TNT is allowed.
Oh yes, running around my house rampant and continuously opening and closing my doors isn't a nuisance.
You were bashing livestock that took hard work to find and put in my home. Next time, if you want wool, ask.

Oh yes, running around my house rampant and continuously opening and closing my doors isn't a nuisance.
You were bashing livestock that took hard work to find and put in my home. Next time, if you want wool, ask.
Fine I'm WRONG... Sorry for That... I suggest you find a more enclosed area.

Are you, like, 12?
pedobear.png

Awww reminds me of that one time I almost got banned. Accept I acted more mature. Ahhh memories
I remember tearing you a verbal asshole almost every day.

Actually, those are good memories. Made even better by the fact that you are no longer an illiterate and immature little piece of twat crust. I'm proud of you.

Back