• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

Found a Fannie the 4th(Horse). It was in a jungle just outside of Twinlake and Cydonia's Highway

Its now been relocated to Redwood, fenced in.

Soon to be added to all boss mobs:

QnDTZgD.png

eV5h3NL.png

Ty91zZu.png

KzerwvQ.png

bF50uzG.png

Oh, and because the name is only changed when the mob is damaged, and several bosses can regenerate health, there could be a really strange case where, upon hitting a mob that has had a while to regenerate, their health bar goes up. Rather than explain how this can happen, if their health goes below 80%, %60, %40, or %20, their max health gets capped at that percentage.

We have an experimental lives system. I say experimental because I still managed to get killed once out of 50 times. Killing 10 Boss Spiderlings gives you 1 life, a Boss Zombie gives you 2 lives, a Boss Skeleton gives you 5, and a Boss Blaze gives you 10. You can check your lives with /lives.

Also, boss mob requirements have been changed. 10 skeletons/spiders per minute to spawn a Boss Skeleton/Boss Spiderling, 10 zombies per 45 seconds to spawn a Boss Zombie (reinforcements made that too frequent), and 10 creepers per 2 minutes to spawn a Boss Blaze.

Be very careful with the Boss Blaze, as there will be lots of fire on the ground, and I have yet to figure out how to prevent items from being burnt. If anyone could find a plugin that prevents the burning of items, I would greatly appreciate it. I want the Boss Blazes to be tough, not make-a-mistake-and-lose-several-days-worth-of-items tough.
Fixed. Ghast explosions don't cause fire either.

Back