• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

StTheo's Vanilla Server

The only things that are sold are resources you can't find elsewhere and the items typically used for monetary reasons. Usefulness is not a factor in what is sold.

So....Does it take awhile to kill Boss Blazes cause I was hittin' one with my sword (Sharpness 4) and with my bow (Power 4) and I did no damage to em for at least 5 minutes.

So....Does it take awhile to kill Boss Blazes cause I was hittin' one with my sword (Sharpness 4) and with my bow (Power 4) and I did no damage to em for at least 5 minutes.
They take the square root of the damage you give them, and they regenerate health (sort of).

It takes a while to kill them even with sharpness X, which is how hard it's designed to be. This is why it's a good idea to convert some villager zombies, or buy some villager eggs and start painstakingly trading emeralds and other things back in forth to get the good weapons and armor.

P.S. Speaking of eggs, has the egg trader come back from "vacation" yet? :confused:

It takes a while to kill them even with sharpness X, which is how hard it's designed to be. This is why it's a good idea to convert some villager zombies, or buy some villager eggs and start painstakingly trading emeralds and other things back in forth to get the good weapons and armor.

P.S. Speaking of eggs, has the egg trader come back from "vacation" yet? :confused:
It's back.

FYI, the server will go down at 1:30 pm central time for the tournament, and will come back up once it's over.

So am I allowed to get my stuff back if a zombie picked up my sword and despawned in a no aggressive mob zone? (it also took my armor)

Theo, add a PvP arena or something. It's getting boring for us bloodthirsty loons.
PvP in Minecraft
slap-fight-o.gif

Back