Team9000 Stream Revival

dpUppSw.png

eNwb8ea.png

Tell that to all the streams with massive viewers. The HUDS take up more than 30% of screen space.
I'm sure the reason they're popular is because they have massive HUDs.

It's not that they're already popular and people are going to watch the stream anyway, regardless of their gigantic, ugly stream layouts where you can barely even see the actual game they are playing.

These two designs coincide with pregame overlays that go away once the game starts. In the end, the game will take up the majority of the space and not be relegated to a corner. However, the streamer's faces will still probably take up too much of the screen in the end. I've not watched these two streams before, but I'm pretty sure it will follow my description. Also, the overlays seen are to make the desktop private from the viewers.

"already popular" To become popular you social media for days and throw as much adverts into your HUD for FB, Twitter, G+, whatever else there is out there. But yeah pretty sure what Allimon said is right as far as it only being temp HUD until the game starts then switch to a fullscreen game with maybe a few minor overlays as well as facecam that may/may not have green screen for less background noise.

Alright guys, if we want to get somewhat popular, we need set days and set times to stream.
In order to get set days and set times to stream, we need to know who's available.
So... who's available any time during the week to stream?

Fill in your available time chunk (preferably regular times, but random ones probably won't hurt either) on the calendar.
Example: Ollee's picked 8pm on Wednesday nights. Also this coming weekend, Saturday 8pm (EST) for the "kickoff" weekend.
Crane's called Thursday nights 8pm (EST).

https://t9k.me/2VD

Ben
Bored
Jerz

Ya'll expressed interest in hosting regular streams, yes? Pick yer times!
Who else? Any of yous not have access to add yourself to the calendar?

NIKE jestderert! Ermergerd.

I would love to stream buttttttttttttt my pc just can't, so I apply for modship to help mod chat if you guys need one :D

maybe once I upgrade to a farrari instead of my toaster I have now I will finnally get a decent stream (shitty internet thou)

So, I'd love to jump on the band wagon, but I have a problem. Being an aussie, my timezone is the complete opposite to everyone and pretty much a full day in front. This makes it hard to put down an accurate time.
So, times that I am available are: Weekends 99% of the time because what even is life. [though not this week because I'll be in Canberra for 5 days starting Friday.]
Most days after 6pm or 4pm, really depends on if I got to the early bus on time and the 2 hour trip home is swell and someone hasn't just gone and died on the road.
Though when I get back from Canberra, I'll be on holidays which means 24hrs doing absolutely nothing everyday.
Right now I can't actually take a gander at the calendar, and probably won't at home as well in 4-5 hours, so if there's a spot that needs to be filled and is within reasonable aussie parameters, I'd be happy to fill it. As long as people want to watch someone failing at Decent, Doom and maybe goat simulator if I can get it working. Also, I won't be able to do computer-intensive games until Christmas when I do my reformat. So after December I'll be able to stream Watchdogs, Farcry 3: Blood Dragon, Wolfenstein: New Order and any other game I've been putting off because I just can't even.

TL;DR people:
- Want to stream
- Aussie
- Can't see calendar
- Classic games for streaming
- Will stream better ones after December.
- ????
- Profit

Aussie-land is something like 14 hours ahead of US.. depending on area. Like, 6pm Sydney is 4am (same day) in Eastern time zone US, I think.
So.. Yep.

Back