Team9000 Stream Revival

Speaking of stream revival. Got a load of games from PAX to stream and all that jazz, just gotta get back in the groove of streaming :).

You never played Mirror's Edge?

Shit, I think I've finished that game about three dozen times now. It's just so relaxing :D
I didn't have my own desktop dedicated to playing any non-Free/MMO games until Winter of 2011/2012... (And my craptop could barely handle Minecraft, so that doesn't count :p )
Contain the calamity that is your lamphrey!
Nor have I, even though it's been installed for months. Attempting to play it last night had me angry with Origin... I had to install, but installing completed only to make clicking on the game make me install again.... repeat... repeat.... uninstall origin, delete everything origin related in programdata, pgramfiles, appdata, reinstall, same shiz... then eventually it wouldn't even verify the 7GB i already had... so I had to delete the entire mirrors edge folders and redownload.

I have yet to attempt it, I get the feeling I'm gonna be pissed again after googling "Mirrors Edge won't launch" and seeing just how common this is.
Noted >.<

I'm pretty keen on doing some t9k streaming too now that I have a decent computer.
In the meantime I have my own channel.
Fair warning, quality might be shit because it's pretty much impossible to go over a 200 bitrate setting when you live in Aus. If anyone knows a way around this, PLEASE tell me.

the channel lived then died thar be no point in dredging the corpse through the mud, best be starting your own folly

basically your better off trying to build your own channel.

Back