• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

IGN (case-sensitive): Thebagpipesman
Length of Time in the Community: Roughly 1 year
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps):
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): Xecutioner if need be

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): nobler3con
Length of Time in the Community: 3 years on and off.
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): I don't remember. LTS probably.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): -----

Bump.

Res. Application

IGN (case-sensitive): ImLIfe
Length of Time in the Community: 2ish years. idk the exact number.
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): 1.0 LTS
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): ...

No issue with this Dos, I'am going to be out this week, but feel free do so.

Thanks! The station is functional but I'm still working on superficial aspects.

It turns out I need to move or remove about 2 blocks width of the garden bed and flowers right next to the station. I assume that's under your control either as your personal build or as part of the Ministry of Transport, so is that okay?

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): corrupteddevil
Length of Time in the Community: Forever. Nearly. (I joined in February of 2011.)
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): The First Multiworlds, around the time TheGurw got banned. I also currently play on the server, and have most of a house in Newbank. It'll be a full house after the grief is reverted.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): LoremIp5um, Thee, TheGurw

I was going to wait to apply until I had some more time in the server, but the exploding grief in newbank has changed my mind.

Thanks! The station is functional but I'm still working on superficial aspects.

It turns out I need to move or remove about 2 blocks width of the garden bed and flowers right next to the station. I assume that's under your control either as your personal build or as part of the Ministry of Transport, so is that okay?

No worries, make it so.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
Length of Time in the Community: Forever. Nearly. (I joined in February of 2011.)
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): The First Multiworlds, around the time TheGurw got banned. I also currently play on the server, and have most of a house in Newbank. It'll be a full house after the grief is reverted.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): LoremIp5um, Thee, TheGurw

I was going to wait to apply until I had some more time in the server, but the exploding grief in newbank has changed my mind.
Aye, I've seen him around in the past. Seems like a decent enough guy to me.
He's got my vouch, and if shit eventually ends up going south I'm fine with taking the blame for the vouch.
But I'm sure that won't happen ;)

famous last words

e8a.gif

RESIDENT APPLICATION

i still have a picture of this guy in Los Angeloxy somewhere

I remember seeing this gentleman frequently in the past. Never heard anything bad about him. I'm willing to put my balls on the line for him.

No offence to TheBagpipesman, but I hope you're not too attached to your balls, you might be too trusting :D Did I mention that that guy you let live with you has been griefing? :)

So if you vouch for someone and they grief or do other stupid things doesn't that mean that you should suffer the same punishment as they themselves receive for said crimes? I mean if there is no consequence then it makes the whole vouching thing kinda useless just saying...

So if you vouch for someone and they grief or do other stupid things doesn't that mean that you should suffer the same punishment as they themselves receive for said crimes? I mean if there is no consequence then it makes the whole vouching thing kinda useless just saying...

I'm pretty sure one of the admins replied to me on one of these threads ages ago that yes, there would definitely be consequenes beyond just ruining my reputation.

Exactly the reason I worded it the way I did when I placed my vouch for corrupted.

He's got my vouch, and if shit eventually ends up going south I'm fine with taking the blame for the vouch.

Back