• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

[MC] Serpent's Pass Thread

"If you're so sorry, you shouldn't have done it in the first place. Also you were still wanting to get in to Serpents Pass after the grief was discovered. So I'm calling bullshit on this."

"After the grief was discovered".... okay bud. My application was posted before I even destroyed the outlands. You actually replied to our applications around 4-6 hours after we hit southbridge. And no I'm not blaming you. I should have waited. But for god sake please don't make false assumptions because me, noble, bagpipe did post before we mass griefed. We're not stupid... me and noble realized we were gonna get caught. It was just only a matter of time.

Firestorm I don't know you and I will probably never get to know you. But just reading your comment just makes me wonder if I should really take you seriously. Firstly why would you compare my actions in the server to real life? Everyone acts different on the internet, everyone. So why are angry at me for blowing the cities up. Because I took your stuff? Well theo reverted it back. And me and noble are banned.

"You play with fire you are going to get burned"

I told you that I was aware of the punishment I was getting and I won't be surpirsed if I don't get back into another server. Me getting banned in t9k isn't a surprise anymore. I have such a terrible history on here that people aren't surprised at this point. So I learned to accept the fact that I'm banned... so what. It's not the end of the world.

And Bluesparrow despite the insults directed towards me, noble and bagpipes I'm sure that is the most intelligent post I've seen in this thread all day.

edit: Sorry for the long post... I would quote it but the post ended up all weird after doing so.
I believe the point he was making is that you asked if the deny applied to you as well, as if you were wanting to still get in to Serpent's Pass after griefing.

There was a time when I got extremely pissed at this server... My way of dealing with it? Rage quitting for 3 months like a little bitch. :D

And I've had times when I tried to work it out with "dialogue", which resulted in me being banned from a server. It got pretty, umm... "Colorful". Not always the best option.

Hehehe, I guess I forgot to include the word "mature" dialogue in my post. :D

I believe the point he was making is that you asked if the deny applied to you as well, as if you were wanting to still get in to Serpent's Pass after griefing.

Is it wrong to ask if I was denied when he didn't say anything about me or quote my application? If you look at the post again there wasn't a indication if he denied me. He only quoted noble denied both bagpipes and noble. I had no clue he denied me as well. If you were in my position you would ask the exact same thing.

Is it wrong to ask if I was denied when he didn't say anything about me or quote my application? If you look at the post again there wasn't a indication if he denied me. He only quoted noble denied both bagpipes and noble. I had no clue he denied me as well. If you were in my position you would ask the exact same thing.
Point is you still were wondering if you could get in. Which, from OUR position, it's quite suspicious when you were in on the griefing, to be wanting to still get into a town.

You should download the maps of the old T9K worlds and grief them (more, in the case of the 1.0 world). It'd be kinda the same - you may as well be playing without the rest of us because I, at least, never even saw what you did. It'd save the admins a few seconds of their time.

I really don't care if I'm banned honestly.

I'd care if you got banned though :(

imlowlife

:thumbsup:

Me getting banned in t9k isn't a surprise anymore. I have such a terrible history on here that people aren't surprised at this point.

I don't recall knowing anything about your history, so I, at least, would have only judged you on your current behavior, not on whatever you did before. Of course, now a whole new generation of players know you're a griefer, maybe that was the goal.

No worries, make it so.

Okay, station 4-A is close to being done. I guess the little garden seems a bit crowded now, perhaps you'd like to shorten your driveway by a few blocks so you can enlarge the garden? I assume the garden was yours? If so I can put the flowers and podzol into your mailbox so you can reuse them there, otherwise where should I put them?

Okay, station 4-A is close to being done. I guess the little garden seems a bit crowded now, perhaps you'd like to shorten your driveway by a few blocks so you can enlarge the garden? I assume the garden was yours? If so I can put the flowers and podzol into your mailbox so you can reuse them there, otherwise where should I put them?

if you're in the area throw them in the mailbox, otherwise keep them. I have plenty of both and we know you 'collect' everything.

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): JMAL77
Length of Time in the Community: Joined T9K: Jun 11, 2012
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): I think 1.5 world. I was a member of the town of Lufenia, and fairly active in multiple builds in the area. I also played T9K Classic for some time, that's actually what got me into minecraft.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): I don't think I need one but lets see. Casham, and Mightythedj23

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): corrupteddevil
Length of Time in the Community: Forever. Nearly. (I joined in February of 2011.)
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): The First Multiworlds, around the time TheGurw got banned. I also currently play on the server, and have most of a house in Newbank. It'll be a full house after the grief is reverted.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): LoremIp5um, Thee, TheGurw

Double bump.

You got to Neko roughly twelve hours after she submitted the application, and apologized for the delay.

JMAL and I applied before her, a couple pages.

Can we get an answer to these applications? Denied is even better than ignored.

Thanks!

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): Vincent2128
Length of Time in the Community: 3 years 9 months
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: 1.0
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): N/A

Applying in advance for when I manage to fix this problem with the installer I'm getting...

RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): JMAL77
Length of Time in the Community: Joined T9K: Jun 11, 2012
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): I think 1.5 world. I was a member of the town of Lufenia, and fairly active in multiple builds in the area. I also played T9K Classic for some time, that's actually what got me into minecraft.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): I don't think I need one but lets see. Casham, and Mightythedj23
RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): corrupteddevil
Length of Time in the Community: Forever. Nearly. (I joined in February of 2011.)
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On (if applicable, See Here for a list of official maps): The First Multiworlds, around the time TheGurw got banned. I also currently play on the server, and have most of a house in Newbank. It'll be a full house after the grief is reverted.
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): LoremIp5um, Thee, TheGurw

I was going to wait to apply until I had some more time in the server, but the exploding grief in newbank has changed my mind.
RESIDENT APPLICATION
IGN (case-sensitive): Vincent2128
Length of Time in the Community: 3 years 9 months
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: 1.0
Member to Vouch for You (if you've been here less than a year): N/A

Applying in advance for when I manage to fix this problem with the installer I'm getting...
Approved you old timey motherfuckers. Welcome to Serpent's Pass.

RESIDENTS APPLICATION
IGN: redhaze5
Length of Time in the Community: 2011
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played on playing every map since 1.7 beta :)

RESIDENTS APPLICATION
IGN: redhaze5
Length of Time in the Community: 2011
Last OFFICIAL T9k Map Played On: playing every map since 1.7 beta :)
Approved

(Not that it matters being you're over a year old, but just for note, was vouched for in-game by Tsysin, Vincent2128, and Xecutioner91890)

Back