• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Joke Thread!!!!

D3mon Boy said:
wat do u get when u cross a noob, and a bus?

a flat -untalented person!!! hahaha
ahem....coco an al and Wooty will tell you that when im on my game and doing well...i'll own pretty much anyone that stands in my way...except for maybe a few...i havent played against you yet so you wouldnt even know fa ggot :p

Wow... Cant believe that I was the last one to post here... And it was 7 months ago!!!

Btw... I have grown-up a lot since then :\

I thought this was funny :L

Top Signs of Net Addiction
You wake up at 3 a.m. to go to the bathroom and stop to check your e-mail on the way back to bed.

You get a tattoo that reads "This body best viewed with Netscape Navigator 3 or higher."

You name your children Eudora, Mozilla and Dotcom.

You turn off your modem and get this awful empty feeling, like you just pulled the plug on a loved one.

You spend half of the plane trip with your laptop on your lap...and your child in the overhead compartment.

You decide to stay in college for an additional year or two, just for the free Internet access.

You laugh at people with 28,800 modems.

You start using smiley's in your snail mail.

Your hard drive crashes.

You haven't logged in for two hours. You start to twitch.

You pick up the phone and manually dial your ISP's access number.

You try to hum to communicate with the modem. And you succeed.

A blonde in Las Vegas goes up to the Coke machine, puts in a dollar, and gets a Coke.

She puts in another dollar and gets another Coke.

Finally, the man behind her says, "Hey, lady. Do you think I could use the machine?"

She replies, "**** off! Can't you see I'm winning?"

(Right from Ebaums, btw)

i got this one in an e-mail once from my dad and could not stop laughing
so please enjoy this great joke:

two middle aged Texans named Fred and Josh are sitting at a local pub

both had high school diplomas, but only Josh had a Bachelor's Degree

Fred: you know Josh im tired of bein uneducated.

Josh: well that's good! so what are you gonna do about it?

Fred: well i finally made up enough money, from workin every day for the past several
months, and im gonna take it all and enroll at the community college tomorrow morning

so the next morning Fred goes down to the local community college and meets with the Dean

Dean: Hi there, what can i do for you sir?

Fred: I would like to enroll here if i could.

Dean: sure, all you need is a high school diploma and money for the tuition.

Fred: I got all that

Dean: alright then i can sign you up right away, but i only have openings in four classes. English, Chemistry, History, and Logic.

Fred: Logic? What the hell is that for?

Dean: Well let me give you an example. do you own a weed-eater?

Fred: Why yes sir i do.

Dean: Well then from the fact that you own a weed-eater i can logically see that you must have a lawn.

Fred: I sure do!

Dean: Well then, I can logically tell that you must have a house, which would mean that you must have a family.

Fred: Yes sir I do have a family.

Dean: Well then it would only seem logical that you have a wife, and therefore are a heterosexual.

Fred: WOW! you could tell all of that just from me owning a weed-eater? sign me up sir!

so later that night a very excited Fred meets Josh back at the bar they were at the day before as they do every night.

Josh: How'd it go?

Fred: Great! they signed me up for four classes. English, Chemistry, History, and Logic.

Josh: Logic? What the hell is that?

Fred: Well, let me give you an example, do you own a weed-eater?

Josh: No?

Fred: You're a queer!

:D

Back