• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

A Hello From MCForge!

..and you get most of the money. Nice job, want to swap? I think even I could handle that. ;) (No offense ;) )
Actually we don't get ANY money. Yet. Not off MCForge or Forgecraft that is. We're making some games but they won't be out for a while. All the money we've got is going to webhosts, start up costs, etc... Besides I'll be giving most of the money to the developers, as I really don't need it at the moment.
And MCForge is the software that the MC Classic Server runs on 24/7.
If anything, Team9000 should be promoting it ;)
I WISH! *Imagines Team9000 running MCForge, realizing it would be epic*

Actually we don't get ANY money. Yet. Not off MCForge or Forgecraft that is. We're making some games but they won't be out for a while. All the money we've got is going to webhosts, start up costs, etc... Besides I'll be giving most of the money to the developers, as I really don't need it at the moment.

I WISH! *Imagines Team9000 running MCForge, realizing it would be epic*
*whistles realizing he was wrong*
<3

Looks like this thread went a little crazy while I've been gone :eek:. Nothing a little cleaning can't fix :). I've talked to some people to calm everything down.

I'll be on mumble all night if you need to talk about things :p

Well it appears that you were right about your claims. I'd like to apologize on behalf of all who were involved.

Well it appears that you were right about your claims. I'd like to apologize on behalf of all who were involved.
It's okay, as a server owner myself, I completely understand. What Applejack did to you was completely unacceptable. I know my fooling around did make me look like I was the other person, and if I was in your shoes, and you were me, I would have behaved the exact same way. I'm glad we resolved this. I REALLY wouldn't want to be on Team9000's bad side. Given the fact Team9000 is the most popular and probably the most well known Minecraft Classic servers, ever, having a beef with it wouldn't exactly look good on my record.
Wooty, thank you. It's an honor to meet you. I guess it's time for me to figure out mumble.

Back