After Guite's sad goodbye...

for sure and i don't think you even need a level 20 pure any more... now that the real wild has returned. i'm thinking about a range pure but what do you guys think is the best build?

5 range tanks with 3 mages and maybe if enough people, 3 str pures and 1 def pure for tanking. Good you think? I never pk for reals, I am not someone to ask about any of it.

i'm a fan of range because the dps is so high... they're extremely annoying to fight, because you have so few opportunities to pull out your ko weapon if they're hitting constant 100s

Did this thread get off topic? Because I am still waiting on Malin's reply to my earlier post.

-Clears throat- You are correct on one sided opinions, but bashing can accomplish the exact same thing. Bashing and constructive criticism are two very different things. Bashing: This game is gay! Constructive Criticism: I did not enjoy this game because of a lack of direction.

With the not guiding you part, that is more of a lack in explaining how the maps and journals work than lack of direction. I found my first time playing either game directing in general for the quests and such, you just have to find out how to do them yourselves. However, my first time playing Oblivion, I had no clue you can fast travel. I figured that out a little after I was through Kavatch, I spent a ton of time traveling. But it did give me a good look at the game. It may feel like you accomplish nothing due to the fact that there is so much to do, not just running around and shooting, or similar activities.

I do not want to type a ton again, I will wait for your reply to put more into it, Love you mal! <3 You always make a discussion fun.
(I am not saying I do not enjoy fps's or other games that are simple, I am actually playing black ops right now)
Bashing happens, you just take it with a grain of salt, it's someone's opinion, albeit not constructive.

Maybe it was just general inexperience with the series or something, but I felt they threw you into a bunch of things really quickly and just hoped that you would figure out what to do. Perhaps I just don't have a taste for FPRPGs, just not my cup of tea.

Okay, i have tl;dr syndrome, but what i did catch, YES, oblivion and fallout games are the bestest. worth at least a try considering they're so cheap now.

As to games being played now(w/o minecraft) CS:S, Killing floor and starcraft 2(just me for thato ne) have been played a bunch lately. Armagetron is free, and we've been playing it lately, you should get on mumble andp lay with us. Mikey and nikki have been playing wow religiously for the past year+. I play it a bit... LBP gets abused left and right, but pretty much anyone is open to any game, or theres always someone around to play something with.

But we're always open to suggestions, we as a whole, and we as any individual...either way, mumble is the place to be...
Mumble is difficult to be on when you can't actually talk and you'd rather be playing a game instead of having to type the whole time :|

I guess that about sums it up doesn't it?

Mumble is difficult to be on when you can't actually talk and you'd rather be playing a game instead of having to type the whole time :|
Mumble is like that for sure. I'm not sure if I can hook up my headset to my computer, I believe it is not compatible. Thus, no talking due to no mic haha.

Bashing happens, you just take it with a grain of salt, it's someone's opinion, albeit not constructive.

Maybe it was just general inexperience with the series or something, but I felt they threw you into a bunch of things really quickly and just hoped that you would figure out what to do. Perhaps I just don't have a taste for FPRPGs, just not my cup of tea.

Bummer they are not your cup of tea, I hope when Skyrim comes out you give it a try. Perhaps you will enjoy it, you never know =). Bashing should have no place here in my opinion though, but I am all for constructive criticism.

Extremely Crappy Until Im Under Level 50 With Ancients? :3
i'm talking free-to-play. or you could be a low level that can hit 600+ with a fancy crossbow thing. oh yes
Na, probably just in general. But then you have to pay for mems and buy a lot of gear... Melee has it easy haha. Unlike mage and range, they don't need ammo.
but if you melee then you're risking a lot of cash. you can risk 10k worth of addy arrows or you can risk a rune scim. your choice. not to mention it's easy to get combo'd by a range-2her because of your slow attack speed. they can switch mighty quick. i'm still going range

i'm talking free-to-play. or you could be a low level that can hit 600+ with a fancy crossbow thing. oh yes

but if you melee then you're risking a lot of cash. you can risk 10k worth of addy arrows or you can risk a rune scim. your choice. not to mention it's easy to get combo'd by a range-2her because of your slow attack speed. they can switch mighty quick. i'm still going range
This is true, but remember I am not a pker =) I have no clue what to do haha. I quested on rs, love quests. I have the cape to prove it too!

Back