After Guite's sad goodbye...

Well I to am all go for "free" games. I know alot of the guys/ few girls on mumble play Armagetron (Free) and Track Mania Nations (Free Version). And the same group of people play Killing floor -DLC (27.95$ Steam), Or Killing Floor (19.99$ Steam), Counter strike Source (19.99$ Steam), and BattleField2: Complete Collection (19.99$ Steam). There are a few more but those are the most talked about.

I wan't BattleField2. Its one of my Favorite games D:

Tried to play rs, but couldn't bring myself to register. I'm sorry rs, but I'm too good for you!
Also getting Trackmania, so now I have something fun to do!

Tried to play rs, but couldn't bring myself to register. I'm sorry rs, but I'm too good for you!
Also getting Trackmania, so now I have something fun to do!
true, i'm just going to test the waters with rs, but i might move on to something that requires a little more skill and a little less time. we'll see how this turns out though :)

whatwhat.gif

...I've been playing to much LOTRO.

Dota or Lol...
sc2 has some dota remakes, and blizzard is working on building a base dota, they don't expect it to be epic, they want map makers to take parts that they build and expand on it to get up to an amazing dota game. Also dota 2 from valve eventually. It's crazy that a custom wc3 map would spawn it's own genre of game.

Back