AION thread

I'm grinding up my crafting skills. I'm currently working on Tailoring (Leather and Cloth armors), but I may trade on and off with Armorsmithing (Chain and Plate).

If you would like me to make you something from one of those categories, then the best way to find the possible designs and materials required is to go to the Protector's Hall, find the merchants who sell designs for Tailoring and Armorsmithing, then look through their designs to see if there's anything you like.

At the moment, assume my skills in both fields to be 50 points, and don't request anything above that. If you want something made, please send me mail (character name Jyk) mentioning what you want and how long you expect it to take to gather the supplies. And I will be expecting you to gather the supplies.

do we hav our own guild on aion and if so can my charater Nelmina lvl 8 warrior on Kahrun .... Elyos Thanks

My skill in every area but cooking is now 100, and my Tailoring skill is 200. This means that I can craft all weapons up to level 20 and all armor pieces up to level 18. Leather and Cloth I believe I can make up to level 30, though I'm not sure.

As always, be willing to work to get the needed materials together. While I have an extensive store of most essential materials, Aether powder, Fluxes and Leather will be scarce.

I may have to try out this game sometime, seeing how lots of Team9000 has picked up on it a bit. How is the experience compared to other MMOs? What sets it about from the typical WoW-clone MMO? How is the leveling like? How much does it cost to play?

Hey everyone, I'm level 15 so if anyone is ena that and wants to quest with me, let me know. I'm a gladiator. Also if anyone wants to mentor me, that's cool to. :)

Name is Lunair, and I'm in the legion.

I may have to try out this game sometime, seeing how lots of Team9000 has picked up on it a bit. How is the experience compared to other MMOs? What sets it about from the typical WoW-clone MMO? How is the leveling like? How much does it cost to play?

Experience is about the same, but the graphics are much better than typical MMOs, also, there is some type of plot that the questing follows... Full Character customization for one... The leveling is quick at the beginning, but once you hit about level 20 or so, you seem to be grinding a lot more as you go. Playing/Questing in groups is also way worth your while... The game, as of April 11th, is now free to play. The only thing to pay for is items from the NCSoft store.

Experience is about the same, but the graphics are much better than typical MMOs, also, there is some type of plot that the questing follows... Full Character customization for one... The leveling is quick at the beginning, but once you hit about level 20 or so, you seem to be grinding a lot more as you go. Playing/Questing in groups is also way worth your while... The game, as of April 11th, is now free to play. The only thing to pay for is items from the NCSoft store.
Thanks! :D

Aion0004.jpg

Still lvl29 in Etnan LOL Haven't played in like 3 weeks but just wanna let people know

Still lvl29 in Etnan LOL Haven't played in like 3 weeks but just wanna let people know
Yeah, I started up the game yesterday. Too much grinding to play by myself. I know it'd be a blast if I could get anyone else on though.

Back