Anime?! Anime!

FMP is, if not the funniest, then pretty damn close to being the funniest anime I have ever watched. Of course, humour is unique and to each his own. But I hereby declare FMP to be the one anime EVERYONE should find funny. No exceptions. And anyone here who hasn't watched it has to watch it.
well then I omit my previous statement and will post my most favorite part of fmp

well then I omit my previous statement and will post my most favorite part of fmp
I'm not usually into these school type animes..but i might give this a try by that one scene.

Also, unrelated related topic, anyone got a good place for a Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood torrent? Just finished the original and wanna watch brotherhood.

I'm not usually into these school type animes..but i might give this a try by that one scene.

Also, unrelated related topic, anyone got a good place for a Full Metal Alchemist:Brotherhood torrent? Just finished the original and wanna watch brotherhood.

Netflix.

Of course I'm following it. Its good shit.

Yes, yes it is.

I was a bit surprised at what happened around episode 14 - buts its all good. I really enjoy it but I feel they first few episodes could of been better (imho) as they felt disjointed from the main story...I also think they could of made more out of 1st arc and done a whole 20 ish series around the story up to ep14...

Is the light novel good/different from the anime?

I was a bit surprised at what happened around episode 14 - buts its all good. I really enjoy it but I feel they first few episodes could of been better (imho) as they felt disjointed from the main story...I also think they could of made more out of 1st arc and done a whole 20 ish series around the story up to ep14...

Is the light novel good/different from the anime?
Slightly. It's by and large the same. I feel like the anime could have been better executed though..

Revival! I need moar now that I'm free and have time to waste!

Currently following:
Little Busters!
Robotic;Notes
Psycho Pass
Tamako Marker (Because kyoani)
Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Season 2 (AKA Forever Alone Season 2)
Kotoura

Recently Completed:
Sword Art Online (Fuck yes, definitely one of my top 5 ever)
Code : Breaker
Nekomonogatari (Good shit)
Nisenmonogatari (Also good shit)

So if anyone has anything good to reccommend, now would be a great time :)

Revival! I need moar now that I'm free and have time to waste!

Currently following:
Little Busters!
Robotic;Notes
Psycho Pass
Tamako Marker (Because kyoani)
Boku Ha Tomodachi Ga Sukunai Season 2 (AKA Forever Alone Season 2)
Kotoura

Recently Completed:
Sword Art Online (Fuck yes, definitely one of my top 5 ever)
Code : Breaker
Nekomonogatari (Good shit)
Nisenmonogatari (Also good shit)

So if anyone has anything good to reccommend, now would be a great time :)

I'll pull up the list I recommended to a friend:

Toradora, Clannad, Tonari no Kaibutusu-Kun, Accel World, Fate Stay Night/Zero, Tenga Toppen Gurren Laggan, Aria the Scarlet Ammo, Zero No Tsukiama, Code Breaker, Samurai Champloo, Tenjho Tenge, Black Lagoon, Black Rock Shooter, Zetsuen no Tempest, High School of the Dead, High School DxD, Shakugan no Shana, Hitman Reborn.

I'll add more later when I remember everything I've watched.

Black Lagoon, Black Rock Shooter,
I highly HIGHLY recommend the dub. IMO 5x greater then the sub. And a very very awesome anime. Very action pack with guns, guns lots of guns and chicks with guns. Also, I have never seen a anime breed so many bad ass women. Very awesome anime.
Black Rock Shooter,
This anime was actually based off a Hatsune Miku song, the entire thing. It was based off this music video and song.

The animation and 3d fight scenes are awesome but holy fuck I got confused to all fucking hell around episode 4 and still don't get it. Very confusing anime and needed way better explanation into the plot line, but other then that really interesting and cool anime, especially the fight scenes.

Back