Any idea what these games are played on?

Brooklyn11218

111998951.jpg

I honestly can't find anything at all on it... hrm

Wait, I think those are Game Gear cartridges. Because the only things I can find MK 3 on are Super NES, Mega Drive/Genesis, Game Boy, Game Gear, PlayStation, and Arcade Cabins :confused:

to me it looks like it might be from the short lived disaster "game.com" produced by tiger electronics during the mid to late 90's. but i could be wrong.

hmm...i'm stumped. the only thing that sticks out to me is that the system that the games are played on has to be pretty basic due to the fact that you only have two characters per cart....er....kart. i'm now obsessed with finding the answer.

I looked through wikipedia's obviously extensive knowledge on arcade cabinet systems and couldn't find one that had matching cartridges

they don't look wide enough to be game gear carts. i know that i've seen these somewhere before....i just can't remember when or where.

You see arcade cartidges often? That's what I'm leaning towards but can't seem to find what system used carts that looked like these =P

i looked through the system mortal kombat was released on and the only one i haven't heard of was master system from Sega so maybe that's it

i looked through the system mortal kombat was released on and the only one i haven't heard of was master system from Sega so maybe that's it

LMAO, its not the master system. The master system was Sega's 8bit console competing with the NES. It used carts that were slightly larger than genesis games.

yay for closure. i spent an hour roaming around random cartridge pix and stuff. we need dimensions next time, i think. or at least a size reference to an everyday object, like a coin. ok, that's my 2.5 cents. good job wooty. l8r, all.

Back