Anyone play Terraria?

Well there's not even a server yet, so not really a rush I guess.
But I assume it /will/ be up within the next 30 hours.

I was happy when woot said "If you guys can wait another day or so" but then slightly saddened when he said he had it all under control and can do it within a couple of hours.

EDIT: Fun-Fact, I actually mistyped that as "nuder"

But I assume it /will/ be up within the next 30 hours.

I was happy when woot said "If you guys can wait another day or so" but then slightly saddened when he said he had it all under control and can do it within a couple of hours.

EDIT: Fun-Fact, I actually mistyped that as "nuder"
Well its been more than a few hours since then so I'm assuming it will probably be a day at least now.

Fun-Fact, I read it as "nuder" anyways.

I would like to start from scratch since all my stuff for my main character is scattered around all my other characters.
This used to be such a fun game but I just got so busy it ended up joining my pile of old steam games I never play.

My computer I have can't even run Minecraft classic, so I borrow my mum's boyfriends laptop he sometimes-rarely uses for work, he needs to use it right now, after not using it at all for about 1 1/2 weeks.

But that post makes me look like an impatient douche bag, so 30 hours it is!

It's going to be a day or so. I'm going to bed.

Also, the TShock servers I run use server-side inventory monitoring -- meaning you need to start from scratch. If you join with more items / health than you left with, it kicks you until you get rid of them.

Also, the TShock servers I run use server-side inventory monitoring -- meaning you need to start from scratch. If you join with more items / health than you left with, it kicks you until you get rid of them.
Fabulous! I mean, um er. Shame... Isn't It?

Also that's good, don't want any silly people using inventory editors.

This also would prevent people playing single player too also, right? So no "Oh I went and found a dungeon and got super stuff while you were all gone!"

One question... I was thinking abut how we're REALLY going to run out of world room. Is there a mod or do we do world resets every WOF defeat? Because I don't want to start late and have all the good ores taken. Maybe we could share them too?

One question... I was thinking abut how we're REALLY going to run out of world room. Is there a mod or do we do world resets every WOF defeat? Because I don't want to start late and have all the good ores taken. Maybe we could share them too?
2 things

1) Sonic, when is the estimated time the server is to be put up. What's its current status. Do you still need to aquire the TShock Server information, or has that been downloaded and all it requires is set up.

2)I'll promise that I shall monitor the ores and resources, have everything split up evenly to those who own, need and deserve it. and make sure everyone gets their fair share. People who have joined in late will still have some share into the pie.

2 things

1) Sonic, when is the estimated time the server is to be put up. What's its current status. Do you still need to aquire the TShock Server information, or has that been downloaded and all it requires is set up.

2)I'll promise that I shall monitor the ores and resources, have everything split up evenly to those who own, need and deserve it. and make sure everyone gets their fair share. People who have joined in late will still have some share into the pie.
And can we get an updated factions list? I kinda skipped them.

how about if they have less?

Back