Anyone play Terraria?

Well I guess if someone decides to be a pain by stealing everything and storing/destroying it outside the server it could be considered some kind of cheating, but you're right, it's not really something that should be auto-kicked.
You also can just throw things away while in the server anyways so that's not any different.

Why are we starting now when its so close to Woot making a server? That doesn't make sense.

I've been able to host a server for awhile now (Without hamachi) but I chose not to suggest that since he's been talking about working on getting it up.

Why are we starting now when its so close to Woot making a server? That doesn't make sense.

I've been able to host a server for awhile now (Without hamachi) but I chose not to suggest that since he's been talking about working on getting it up.
True, true.

Any idea on when T9K server will be up? It's 3:10 AM in the morning and I'm getting dreary with nothing to do. Hopefully the server will be up soon.

I don't think we need to debate the vagueness here. I'm just saying we don't know EXACTLY when, so it's not that un-sensical to want to create a server to mess around for the time being.
Are you at least going to mess around with characters that aren't going to now be ahead of everyone on the server Woot will put up?

4 hours later...

Terraria mac wrapper.
EDIT: Damn. There seems to be no new update AND it can't play multiplayer.
EDIT2: It doesn't matter, because my new pc should be ready to go tonight.

See next post.

Ok, so it looks like I will be updating the source code so I, and other mac users, can play on 1.2.1. Wish me luck!

Care to help me out? Head here: Source

EDIT: Screw all this. Hopefully this here works.

Will it work with 1.1.1? I can't play 1.1.2 without mono, which I can't get without my sudos.

The server is running 1.1.2. Also, you could always compile mono on your own without root -- that's what the server is running ;)

I'm on a Mac, the latest MacTerraria doesn't work properly and is only on 1.1.1
I think I'm happy with my pre-unicorn 1.0.6.1.

YouTube is the worst place to look for download links to Mac ports.
And a brief look at the comments quickly shows the problems with that particular Mac port.
Sorry, but I only get my Macterrarias here.

Back