Are you the only person on Team9000 who...?

Kris

Share intresting things about yourself that you always assumed made you weird, standoffish, or unique, and others will reply if they have the same trait. Be it fears, likes, dislikes, fetishes x3, etc.

I'll start.

I have the fear of powdered sugar donuts. I kid you not, every time someone opens a bag I have to leave the room.

I've always have to keep moving. I used to get yelled at in school for always shaking my leg when my teacher tells me to sit still. I can't even sleep normally, I always end up in a different part of my bed then when I start.

Edit:

I also can't fall asleep without listening to music.

Mighty. my name says it all; what it doesn't say, my red bucket hat does.

Anything built/done by me normally has a red bucket hat on it. it's my Motif more or less :3

If I'm out and about in the mountains I ask to/think about pulling over so I can run through the thickly wooded forests. Also on the mountains I have to find the highest peak and sit as close to the edge as I can, hopefully able to swing my legs off the high cliff, seriously polar opposite of someone who is afraid of heights, I can't get enough of them. I can't kill spiders with a 40 foot pole, I will shiver, drop the pole and run away.. And I have misophonia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia), mainly everytime my dad is eating I have to leave the room and eat somewhere else or my brain and ears will probably explode.

Mighty. my name says it all; what it doesn't say, my red bucket hat does.

Anything built/done by me normally has a red bucket hat on it. it's my Motif more or less :3
That's actually really cool, I like when people create things and it always has something re-occurring in their creations.

Edit: To be more specific, it is my dad and my dad only that I cannot stand the sound of him chewing. Anyone else I'm fine with. But him, mouth closed or open, I can't even. Also when he repeatedly taps his leg, then I have to leave to before I figuratively explode.

If I'm out and about in the mountains I ask to/think about pulling over so I can run through the thickly wooded forests. Also on the mountains I have to find the highest peak and sit as close to the edge as I can, hopefully able to swing my legs off the high cliff, seriously polar opposite of someone who is afraid of heights, I can't get enough of them. I can't kill spiders with a 40 foot pole, I will shiver, drop the pole and run away.. And I have misophonia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia), mainly everytime my dad is eating I have to leave the room and eat somewhere else or my brain and ears will probably explode.

That's actually really cool, I like when people create things and it always has something re-occurring in their creations.
Hmmm...that Misophonia thing is kind of a thing I have I guess. I for some reason absolutely hate the sound of someone eating cereal. Specifically the sound it makes when they push the cereal around to try to cover it in milk. It makes me want to stab something repeatedly.

I always wash the shampoo/conditioner/body wash in the water stream before I use it. Every time.

Misophonia of people smacking/chewing with their mouths open, any words that end with 'icious', and people grinding their teeth together/sloshing fluid through their teeth.

One, smacking is rude. Really. Just... close your mouth. It's that simple. I ask nicely for people to stop smacking, and if they proceed to do it just to get a response out of me, like my nephews, I give them a glare that could bend silverware. It makes me feel like I want to vomit, and that just makes me even more ill at them.

I have always hated words with 'icious'. Even typing it, I get heebygeeby fidgets. >~<

If I hear the sounds of sloshing/grinding squeaky toy teeth, I get phantom versions of this in my mouth. No me gusta. It's even worse when the people you live with do this when they sleep.

As for me, I get the urge to bite something to hear it scream. I am double-jointed in all of my fingers, and when I get irritated, I will force them into this state and proceed to pop them back into a normal form. This can get loud if I do it repeatedly, and will do so, the angrier I get.

And I have misophonia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Misophonia), mainly everytime my dad is eating I have to leave the room and eat somewhere else or my brain and ears will probably explode
Yeah I have that too. It has gotten better in the past year (most of my many issues have) but if I am in the wrong mood and I have to deal with someone eating loudly I will just leave.

Also I have always thought I was weird for liking the smell of gasoline.. @_o

Every few months are so, I have dreams of being killed or me killing my own family members...
I have also never taking the flu shot, due to my allergies with eggs
Also have been no more than 10 feet from an aggressive male Buck

I was my hands. A lot. Before you ask, it's not OCD. I just really hate the feel of anything grimy/sticky/dirty. I usually wash anywhere between 12 and 20 times a day...and that's probably why my hands have a slight red hue to them.

As well, I own a small horde of stuffed animals, but that's somewhat irrelevant, given that they're crammed into the closet. You know how some girls have about 20 stuffed animals on their bed with them? I'd be like that too, if it weren't for my (real) cats being reckless, as well as my own night fidgeting and large size causing me to knock my stuffed animals over all the time.

And, like a few posters above me, I enjoy the smell of gasoline and have a LOT of trouble sitting still.

Misophonia of people smacking/chewing with their mouths open, any words that end with 'icious', and people grinding their teeth together/sloshing fluid through their teeth.

One, smacking is rude. Really. Just... close your mouth. It's that simple. I ask nicely for people to stop smacking, and if they proceed to do it just to get a response out of me, like my nephews, I give them a glare that could bend silverware. It makes me feel like I want to vomit, and that just makes me even more ill at them.
This also enrages me so much, you have no idea... except i usually bend my silverware around perpetrators so they get the idea to quit it or their neck will be wrung by my surprisingly strong hands. it kind of turns into this:
fork-art.jpg

other things, hmm........

Mold. I have a really hard time being around it, whether its on the walls of buildings or smells in the air or on food. it disgusts me to a whole new level, where if someone forgets to warn me a salad has bleu cheese dressing rather than ranch, I will use skill: projectile vomit all over that person. Its funny that I have to deal with it on a regular basis at my workplace >.>

Now, its different than the smell or state of natural decay, like the aromas of a dark forest floor. I'm perfectly fine with that. I'm also fine with the smells of fermentation like beer or certain foods. but Mold, keep away from me.

I skip steps on staircases everywhere at all times. It used to be just a thing that I did, but now I will purposefully skip at least one step (usually many) in a flight/set. Doesn't matter if I am going up or down or carrying things or outright exhausted and sore, I always skip a minimum of one step. If I am fresh and unburdened I like to skip as many as possible. I will go up four at a time and jump down half-cases. I even climb down the railing of my dorm stairwell; skip entire floors of stairs that way.

In showers that double as a bathtub, I always put my foot under the bath faucet after every shower to catch the last splurge of water.

I pick at the skin around my fingernails.

I will make a bloop noise as I squeeze/slide past people from time to time.

Edit: Gasoline smells awesome.

I like putting push pins through the skin of my fingers.

Edit (more):
When I was younger I used to eat pencil lead when it snapped off. I'd crunch it up into a powder with my premolars and molars and just eat it. Still alive, motherfuckers.

I like the small of paint and gasoline.

I like using a nailcutter to cut off the calluses on my left fingers.

I used to push pins through my fingers skin too. I'd push one through all 5 fingers and act like Freddy Krueger. (This was about 10 years ago)

I also only sweat on the right side of my body. I've had half my face dripping with sweat and one arm completely soaked with sweat, and yet the other half has not a single drop of sweat. I'd be pretty damn surprised if anyone else is the same as me. I don't even know what this condition is called.

Hmmm...that Misophonia thing is kind of a thing I have I guess. I for some reason absolutely hate the sound of someone eating cereal. Specifically the sound it makes when they push the cereal around to try to cover it in milk. It makes me want to stab something repeatedly.
Thank god no one has tried to push me around a bowl trying to cover me in milk. Yet.

Back