Are you the only person on Team9000 who...?

I think anyone who has any common sense has an apocalypse plan of some sort. Zombies are a good standard to set, as they allow for multiple actually possible scenarios in one plan.
My plan? Die.

Surviving in such a situation sounds like more trouble than it's worth.

Why did sex with a bowling pin suddenly cross my mind...
cm071.jpg

Am I the only one doesn't know what AMSR is?
(And is also too lazy to just Google it?)
It's like a brain orgasm.
(I did google it, and now, with this little bit of information it'll likely spur you to google it too.)

It's like a brain orgasm.
(I did google it, and now, with this little bit of information it'll likely spur you to google it too.)
Well, technically
With certain stimuli such as talking, tapping, or like, scratching, my head starts to feel tingly and I go into a sort of trance state.
One of the times it happens the most at is at a doctors appointment.

Does anyone else here experience ASMR?
now that I've read the Wikipedia page of it, the only things close to triggering it are scalp massages.

tangentially related via Wikipedia links, am I the only person here who can activate cutis anserina (Goose bumps) on command without any external stimuli? I usually use it as a cooling/de-stress mechanism for my body

now that I've read the Wikipedia page of it, the only things close to triggering it are scalp massages.

tangentially related via Wikipedia links, am I the only person here who can activate cutis anserina (Goose bumps) on command without any external stimuli? I usually use it as a cooling/de-stress mechanism for my body
I can to an extent. I can only do it every so often.

Am I the only one who wants another Republic Commando game?

Seriously I'd rather have just one more of those games than 50 Battlefront games.

Only on my neck and lower arms.

I can do this to the extent of my face, upper arms, halfway down my forearms, and the surface of my back over my ribcage. Usually involves relaxing and inhaling, imagining a little ball of tingly energy in the middle of my brain, and 'moving' that energy down my neck and across my torso as I exhale. Always works.

Am I the only one with mirror pains? Like, you pinch one side of your leg and you feel a little twinge of pain somewhere else on your body? Or, poke your shoulder with a needle and feel a poke elsewhere? It doesn't always happen, but when it does it's weird. Also double jointed fingers.

Back