Assassin's Creed Revelations

lacar1601

Why hasn't someone made this thread yet?
Anyway, as the first, I'll introduce the topic.

Assassins-Creed-Revelations-Logo.jpg

They say that this is the final chapter of the Ezio trilogy. I'll be sad to see him go, but he isn't going anywhere without a bang.

Literally! There's bombs...
ACR_bombs.jpg

the hookblade...
ACR_hookblade.jpg

Eagle Sense...
Eagle_sense.png

the return of Altair as a PC...
ACR_altair.jpg

Constantinople...
ACR-Constantinople.jpg

and much more.

Warning: not intended to be viewed by minors
[e=<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="[url]http://www.youtube.com/v/s3sBJzXc8sw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/url]"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3sBJzXc8sw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>]

Discuss now!!!

Why hasn't someone made this thread yet?
Anyway, as the first, I'll introduce the topic.

View attachment 76167

They say that this is the final chapter of the Ezio trilogy. I'll be sad to see him go, but he isn't going anywhere without a bang.

Literally! There's bombs...
View attachment 76168

the hookblade...
View attachment 76169

Eagle Sense...
View attachment 76170

the return of Altair as a PC...
View attachment 76171

Constantinople...
View attachment 76172

and much more.

Warning: not intended to be viewed by minors
[e=<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="[url]http://www.youtube.com/v/s3sBJzXc8sw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage[/url]"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/s3sBJzXc8sw?version=3&feature=player_detailpage" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="360"></object>]

Discuss now!!!
*head explodes from pure awesome*

I am going to buy eventually. Only just got BF3 so ACR gotta wait. Looking to buying a guitar first :)

Wait, if this is Constantinople, that means the Hagia Sophia doesn't have minarets yet, right? Don't tell me they made such an obvious mistake.
Also does the map include the Hippodrome?

What type of guitar?
A cheap but good one because It's a new thing in my life :3

Started learning about 3 weeks ago from a Friend. But I can't practice with my Air Guitar... So it's mostlikely a cheap Yamaha. for $200 at max.

A cheap but good one because It's a new thing in my life :3

Started learning about 3 weeks ago from a Friend. But I can't practice with my Air Guitar... So it's mostlikely a cheap Yamaha. for $200 at max.
Yamahas are awful.
If you are looking for a cheap, decent guitar, get the basic Fender Squire Stratocaster. You can pick them up for around (sometimes even less than) AUS$200 (about US$205). They work well, and have a good look, and can play a variety of styles. They're easy to play, as well.
Yamahas are pretty bad, except for the Yamaha Air.

Wait, if this is Constantinople, that means the Hagia Sophia doesn't have minarets yet, right? Don't tell me they made such an obvious mistake.
Also does the map include the Hippodrome?

It seems you're right. According to the Wiki, the minarets were erected over the reigns of two Ottoman kings sometime after 1481. The events of ACR take place about half a century before (or more, I don't recall the dates).
But it's close. Personally, I would prefer Ezio be immersed in Muslim culture rather than Greek Orthodox culture, especially since it's in stark contrast to the Roman Catholicistic culture of Rome. This is all the more meaningul as it resembles the struggle between christians and muslims during the crusades in Altair's time.

So yeah. The game may not be historically accurate, but in return for this cost we get a much deeper story.

God this is gonna be epic... to be honest i preferred AC2 over all the other games but this one, in Constantinople is sure to be good.

First one is my favorite... Probably because it's the only one I've bothered to play all the way through :D

After completing the Desmond's/main story the game left me mind blown. The Desmond segment of the game was immersive and gave background details on Desmond story pre-abstergo abduction and the main story ending left my jaw dropping.

Yamahas are awful.
If you are looking for a cheap, decent guitar, get the basic Fender Squire Stratocaster. You can pick them up for around (sometimes even less than) AUS$200 (about US$205). They work well, and have a good look, and can play a variety of styles. They're easy to play, as well.
Yamahas are pretty bad, except for the Yamaha Air.

Remember I don't know anything, I am not going to ruin a good guitar, at first I was going to buy a noname Guitar. It takes me a minute to play a single chrod.....

Remember I don't know anything, I am not going to ruin a good guitar, at first I was going to buy a noname Guitar. It takes me a minute to play a single chrod.....
Fender Squire's will do the job cheaper than most guitars, and will be respectable to play once you get good.

I mean, personally I play a Epiphone Les Paul Studio, but that's a bit more expensive.

Fender Squire's will do the job cheaper than most guitars, and will be respectable to play once you get good.

I mean, personally I play a Epiphone Les Paul Studio, but that's a bit more expensive.
Just a bit more expensive XD

Friend has a Yamaha Jr1, and I love it, it's cheap ans tiny but hard to learn on because the spacing is to small for my still unflexible fingers :3

He also has an old Ibanez, not sure which.

Just a bit more expensive XD

Friend has a Yamaha Jr1, and I love it, it's cheap ans tiny but hard to learn on because the spacing is to small for my still unflexible fingers :3

He also has an old Ibanez, not sure which.
Ibanez are O.K.

ewww epiphone.

I have a limited run custom Gibson melody maker 2003 in cherry red with a p90.

ewww epiphone.

I have a limited run custom Gibson melody maker 2003 in cherry red with a p90.
Good for you, guy-with-a-lot-of-money.

I dislike Epiphone (I didn't buy my own guitar), but my guitar's not bad.

If I had the money, I'd get myself a Les Paul Jr. I have a pretty expensive hard case for my electric which is tailored for Les Pauls / SGs, so I'd just get another Les Paul or a SG.
I'm considering saving up for the Gibson Les Paul Studio 60's Tribute. It's effectively a (expensive) Les Paul Special at more than half the cost, and more cred.

Back