Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra

Or Tenzin did work.
Zuko as an old man is back it seems.

And is it just me or was there some secret tribe of airbenders or something? Either that or random people suddenly gained the power to air-bend.
Book 3 Trailer:
The Avatar World has perfected stem cell research and is now able to change the bending of people and are forcing many to become Airbenders... that or a lion turtle went on a spree

The Legend of Korra is getting released next week, on the 27th. 3 new episodes, a week's gap, then a new episode, on a weird timeslot. I'm happy it's being released so early, but concerned that Nickelodeon is giving Korra the Community treatment...

First 3 episodes were good.

I'm interested to see where this Kai character is heading. He could, (although I doubt it) stick with the crew and just be the mischievous trouble causer, but I definitely see him becoming an antagonist or an anti-hero later on. He's way too easily swayed.

The first time I saw Kai I instantly thought of Uub
kai.jpg
kaiuub.jpg

iunno

I recently got into The Legend of Korra, and while I still don't like it as much as The Last Airbender, I have certainly had a lot of fun with it so far. I've seen the first two seasons now and I'll probably start the 3rd sometime soon.

Third season's so amazing it sucked out all of Nickelodeon's ability to adequately handle a television show. It's all online at nick.com.

I'm generally not too picky about voice actors, but Zaheir's voice bugs me a bit.

I'm not sure who it is, but they must be a straight up stoner, because he's more monotone than a special education band playing scales.

He's literally the only voice that bugs me in the entire series.

(Kinda contradictory to what I've said in the past about RWBY, but there is a level where it just gets ridiculous, even for me, I guess.)

I'm generally not too picky about voice actors, but Zaheir's voice bugs me a bit.

I'm not sure who it is, but they must be a straight up stoner, because he's more monotone than a special education band playing scales.

(Kinda contradictory to what I've said in the past about RWBY, but there is a level where it just gets ridiculous, even for me, I guess.)
I don't think that Zaheir's voice actor sounded bad at all, the voice just straight up didn't suit the character.

I don't think that Zaheir's voice actor sounded bad at all, the voice just straight up didn't suit the character.

Well, his whole person and personality seemed to be incredibly zen-like. His calmness and drive are what most likely set him as the leader of at least the other 3 criminals even though he previously had no bending. Becoming an air-bender and following those teachings and stuff too probably had some influence. But I do agree, he should have been more expressive at some points, especially towards the climax/finale.

Well, his whole person and personality seemed to be incredibly zen-like. His calmness and drive are what most likely set him as the leader of at least the other 3 criminals even though he previously had no bending. Becoming an air-bender and following those teachings and stuff too probably had some influence. But I do agree, he should have been more expressive at some points, especially towards the climax/finale.
I'm just gonna leave this here....

No no no, I bet she didn't see that coming!
I personally found that hilarious. I was disappointed when I was deprived of the experience to see her headless body fall to the ground, in the stereotypical fashion, but this is a kid's show... Right?

Back