Bacon Weave

images

I hate this thread. >___< It makes me hungry for shit can't afford....

IbJhTGk.jpg
Chicken with fresh green beans, has gravy shaved pork belly (fancy bacon) and mashed potatoes with garlic
vC22g4M.jpg
1 1/4 inch think steak medium well, with some kinda fancy sauce (forgot the name) and same sides as the chicken.

This was had with the house salad, which was dressed in Italiano dressing, with some kinda fancy blue bread, drizzled with olive oil. We had fried shrimp, and some things i can even say the name of cause it hurts my tongue. No pictures of these items are available cause it was eaten to fast.

I made this last night it's kinda like an asian noodle salad thing I make. Sliced boneless pork chops seasoned with coriander, salt, and granulated garlic and pan fried in the tiniest bit of sesame oil (like a cap full at most). De-skinned cucumber sliced thin into strips, chopped cilantro, crushed peanuts (I crushed them myself using a thick glass cup and an earthenware bowl), boiled and drained mai fun (rice noodles they look like angel hair pasta kind of but made from rice), normally I would add thinly chopped romaine lettuce too but I ran out of lettuce, I also like to put chopped up mint in it too if I remember to grab it at the store, oh and bean sprouts too hahah... and I make the dressing sauce using: coriander, fish sauce (no need for salt because fish sauce is super salty), brown sugar, rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar, and sesame oil. Mix it all together and you have a big bowl of awesome! :thumbsup:
(can be eaten cold or warm, I like it more when it's cooled so the lettuce doesn't get too droopy)

0121131834_zpsffa93cef.jpg

I made this last night it's kinda like an asian noodle salad thing I make. Sliced boneless pork chops seasoned with coriander, salt, and granulated garlic and pan fried in the tiniest bit of sesame oil (like a cap full at most). De-skinned cucumber sliced thin into strips, chopped cilantro, crushed peanuts (I crushed them myself using a thick glass cup and an earthenware bowl), boiled and drained mai fun (rice noodles they look like angel hair pasta kind of but made from rice), normally I would add thinly chopped romaine lettuce too but I ran out of lettuce, I also like to put chopped up mint in it too if I remember to grab it at the store, oh and bean sprouts too hahah... and I make the dressing sauce using: coriander, fish sauce (no need for salt because fish sauce is super salty), brown sugar, rice vinegar or apple cider vinegar, and sesame oil. Mix it all together and you have a big bowl of awesome! :thumbsup:
(can be eaten cold or warm, I like it more when it's cooled so the lettuce doesn't get too droopy)

0121131834_zpsffa93cef.jpg
I dislike your centered text. It doesn't resize to the page when I'm on my phone.

who doesn't look at T9k using a laptop or computer. Also you must have a tiny phone.
Is your phone the same size as your computer monitor? Or do you have telescopes for glasses?

I resize it so I can read the bloody text without squinting. Also, when you work without access to a computer for 12 hours/day....you look at t9k from your phone.

I'm so sorry... ;(
Really, I don't care....I just pretend like your posts don't exist.

awww why are you so mean? :( I didn't realize I was so annoying to people...
I'm not being mean, I'm being truthful. There's a difference. When text is centered, I can't read it from my phone without more effort than I feel I should be required to exert for an electronic medium. Therefore, I simply pretend your post does not exist - at least until I'm back on a computer - and move on. You yourself are not annoying, anyone who uses centered text will have their posts ignored by me when I'm on my phone.

You're not. <3 Gurw's just a bitch. :D
And here I thought we were friends. You cut me, Chiba, you cut me real deep. I don't know if I can go on.

I'm not being mean, I'm being truthful. There's a difference. When text is centered, I can't read it from my phone without more effort than I feel I should be required to exert for an electronic medium. Therefore, I simply pretend your post does not exist - at least until I'm back on a computer - and move on. You yourself are not annoying, anyone who uses centered text will have their posts ignored by me when I'm on my phone.

And here I thought we were friends. You cut me, Chiba, you cut me real deep. I don't know if I can go on.
Your Canadian sarcasm never ceases to amuse me. <3 Also, I use the word bitch as a term of endearment. <3

Back