Bacon Weave

I'm not being mean, I'm being truthful. There's a difference. When text is centered, I can't read it from my phone without more effort than I feel I should be required to exert for an electronic medium. Therefore, I simply pretend your post does not exist - at least until I'm back on a computer - and move on. You yourself are not annoying, anyone who uses centered text will have their posts ignored by me when I'm on my phone.
oh ok :biggrin:

Back on topic:

06Nj8Ap.jpg

Poor Man's Chicken Parmesan, a recipe I came up with in 5 minutes.

You will need:

2 cans of Spaghetti-O's
3 Frozen Chicken Patties
Cheese (In the picture, I've used two slices of white American and a bit of Parmesan. :3)

Heat the Spaghetti-O's on the stove. While they are warming through, cook the patties as the directions followed (There is usually a microwave option.) Once they are done, cut them into small chunks and through them in. Sprinkle in a small amount of parmesan, just enough to thicken the sauce a bit. Once fully heated, pour into the bowl(s) and place the slices of cheese on top. Microwave to melt and enjoy. :3

Back on topic:

06Nj8Ap.jpg

Poor Man's Chicken Parmesan, a recipe I came up with in 5 minutes.

You will need:

2 cans of Spaghetti-O's
3 Frozen Chicken Patties
Cheese (In the picture, I've used two slices of white American and a bit of Parmesan. :3)

Heat the Spaghetti-O's on the stove. While they are warming through, cook the patties as the directions followed (There is usually a microwave option.) Once they are done, cut them into small chunks and through them in. Sprinkle in a small amount of parmesan, just enough to thicken the sauce a bit. Once fully heated, pour into the bowl(s) and place the slices of cheese on top. Microwave to melt and enjoy. :3
Jesus fucking Christ how horrifying.

Back