• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Request: Master_Yen

mountainboy965

The rule - Causing Unhappiness, clearly goes here. I have never seen so many people upset because of one person. In fact, this is the first time I have ever logged out because of one single person causing so much commotion. Literally, at least 6-8 people told him to be quiet, and he refused. Here are a SELECT few scrnshots that obviously display this strong amount of commotion going on in chat.

Incidentally, I think it's time for the /ignore feature to be brought back as well. If that happened, ban requests like this wouldn't have to happen.

Also, Master Yen admits to being 11 years old. While it is technically ok for any age players to play the game online, the forums itself, I believe, are 13+? If this is the case, he should be at least banned from the forums.

Attachments

• 2013-02-03_20.27.50.png
    2013-02-03_20.27.50.png
    93 KB · Views: 162
  • 2013-02-03_20.28.00.png
    2013-02-03_20.28.00.png
    94.1 KB · Views: 168
  • 2013-02-03_20.28.56.png
    2013-02-03_20.28.56.png
    182.6 KB · Views: 146
  • 2013-02-03_20.30.07.png
    2013-02-03_20.30.07.png
    82.6 KB · Views: 162
  • 2013-02-03_20.31.18.png
    2013-02-03_20.31.18.png
    93.6 KB · Views: 171
  • 2013-02-03_20.33.18.png
    2013-02-03_20.33.18.png
    130.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 2013-02-03_20.39.01.png
    2013-02-03_20.39.01.png
    142.7 KB · Views: 139
  • 2013-02-03_20.55.08.png
    2013-02-03_20.55.08.png
    227.9 KB · Views: 151
You forgot the part that baby was frequently insulting me, and causing this. I'm not the one aggravating the situation, I kept trying to drop it, but baby was the one who kept talking.

On the contrary, about 10 people told you to be quiet, or to "shut up," whereas about 10 people stood up for babybacon.

Really, you need to wake up to reality. People don't want you here. You are causing too much disruption. You're underaged to be on the forums.

On the contrary, about 10 people told you to be quiet, or to "shut up," whereas about 10 people stood up for babybacon.

Really, you need to wake up to reality. People don't want you here. You are causing too much disruption. You're underaged to be on the forums.

I don't think age really matters; more of mind and attitude.

They stood up for babybacon because they knew him for a long time; where I was the only one with a reasonable point.

I don't think age really matters; more of mind and attitude.

They stood up for babybacon because they knew him for a long time; where I was the only one with a reasonable point.
I apologize I should not be posting here seeing how I am not related to this, but Yen age does matter. Here's a link to that COPPA thing we kept telling you about, but you refused to listen.
http://www.coppa.org/

Babybacon is clearly not innocent in this matter. At all. The post he made at the top of this screenshot is unacceptable and worth a ban in itself.

If Yen gets banned, babybacon should as well.
View attachment 137001

Thee_Pro, while I don't condone BabyBacon's words, I was on the ENTIRE day, including when this scrnshot was taken. If I recall correctly, you were not on when the whole incidence with Master_Yen started. It was clearly obvious to me (and multiple other people), that Master_Yen was being insulting, spamming, and causing unhappiness. This is when BabyBacon had enough and decided to make his comment. As you can see in my first post, there are several other people telling Master_Yen to be quiet, etc. You see no such thing being said about babybacon except from Master_Yen himself.

*EDIT* Please note, I rarely make ban requests. I firmly believe this ban request is fully warranted.*

Thee_Pro, while I don't condone BabyBacon's words, I was on the ENTIRE day, including when this scrnshot was taken. If I recall correctly, you were not on when the whole incidence with Master_Yen started. It was clearly obvious to me (and multiple other people), that Master_Yen was being insulting, spamming, and causing unhappiness. This is when BabyBacon had enough and decided to make his comment. As you can see in my first post, there are several other people telling Master_Yen to be quiet, etc. You see no such thing being said about babybacon except from Master_Yen himself.
Baby bacon started every argument presented
Thee was here the whole time"
I WAS insulting?
Wasn't causing "unhappiness"
THose other people weren't part of the argument
Baby said more than just that

*EDIT* Please note, I rarely make ban requests. I firmly believe this ban request is fully warranted.*
And babybacon continued to press the issue after Yen clearly stated that he wanted the argument to end. He was sticking up for himself at that point because nobody else would.

My counter claim is that babybacon went and took it much farther than it should have gone and does not deserve to be favored just because he has been here longer. They are BOTH in the wrong and both do deserve to be punished for it. Babybacon should have just let it go after a while.

And babybacon continued to press the issue after Yen clearly stated that he wanted the argument to end. He was sticking up for himself at that point because nobody else would.

My counter claim is that babybacon went and took it much farther than it should have gone and does not deserve to be favored just because he has been here longer. They are BOTH in the wrong and both do deserve to be punished for it. Babybacon should have just let it go after a while.
I agree.

BabyBacon also said that he wanted the argument to end.

Again, I don't condone what babybacon said. But there are multiple people that told/requested/ragequit (long-standing members, including myself) MasterYen to be quiet, and he wouldn't. This has been going on since this morning. I have been on ALL DAY, watching it. It's been really annoying and frustrating watching 1 player (Master_Yen) bring out the worst in people.

BabyBacon also said that he wanted the argument to end.

Again, I don't condone what babybacon said. But there are multiple people that told/requested/ragequit (long-standing members, including myself) MasterYen to be quiet, and he wouldn't. This has been going on since this morning. I have been on ALL DAY, watching it. It's been really annoying and frustrating watching 1 player (Master_Yen) bring out the worst in people.
Hasn't been going on all day...
Baby didn't want the argument to end if he kept aggravating it..?
Your logic is flawed!
It was no one else's buisness! So why interfere?

Neither of them went about it an a mature manner, and I saw a few other well respected members start to become rude towards him. None of this needed to happen if everyone just learned to ignore what was going on in chat.

Granted, I was not online when the whole situation sparked, but I have seen enough to know Yen is not the only one to blame.

Neither of them went about it an a mature matter, and I saw a few other well respected members start to become rude towards him. None of this needed to happen if everyone just learned to ignore what was going on in chat.

Granted, I was not online when the whole situation sparked, but I have seen enough to know Yen is not the only one to blame.

I definately agree with you that people could have handled it more maturely. But that's the point. So much unhappiness caused because of 1 person. If this one person had not decided to spark so much disruption, none of it would have occurred.

The only problem I see with Yen is that he talks far too much, as given in the screenshot below. He's the only one talking for a long period of time. However, BabyBacon began to escalate the issue with Yen when he began to insult him as in Thee's screenshot.

I saw very little of what happened after Baby's comment because I as well got tired of the arguing going on between Yen and the rest of the community and logged out.

2013-02-03_17.47.45.png

I definately agree with you that people could have handled it more maturely. But that's the point. So much unhappiness caused because of 1 person. If this one person had not decided to spark so much disruption, none of it would have occurred.
Are you even paying attention?
"this 1 person"
Baby caused 99% of the "disruption" due to massive insults and frequent argumental suggestions
Then again, you are siding with him since you have been with him for a while.

Back