• You're viewing the Team9000 Archives. These old threads are closed to new comments, but if something interests you or you have a question, feel free to open a new thread in the main forums.

Ban Request: Master_Yen

Here I'll compile what I see as an insult or in some way caused unhappiness from EVERYONE

Master: You sound like a douche, Kimbal
Ienjoywaffles: I agree with master, just kidding, but yeah stop acting like that master
Master: Chat doesn't lag the server, you dumbass
Thee: Babybacon you are an idiot
Babybacon: Yes it does you moron
Master: Asshole
Master: You used to be a noob once, so you caused lag, STFU
Master: You are still a disadvantage
Master: Notice there are many whitelisted survivors causing lag, dumbass faggot

After that Chris and Alyyiah tell him to be respectful and calm down and he says "No." twice to both of them.

Alyyiah: I'm sick of your shit
Master: Stop being a dick
Master: Aly your fucking kidding me
Mountainboy: On the contrary, you Master_Yen, are the ultimate troll
Baby: Your not a victim
Baby: I know you are 11 and probably dont understand the reality of the matter so will spell it out
Master: You are so transparent
Master: Have fucking friends tos upport you
Mountainboy: no master yen, im merely against you
Owlback: master_yen can you, i dont know, shut up?
Pixiel: Just pissing me off
Master: Then ignore me
Tuna: I see all the annoying children are spamming chat
Owlback: just so you know master yen its hard to ignore u when ur blabbibg all over

That's all for now when school is over I'll come back and update it with the rest that I have seen

Notice how there aren't many people telling him to do much more than shut up and when Master was "trying to get everyone to stop bashing on him" he knowingly and willingly ignored them by responding no when they asked him to stop spamming the chat. I think it was because he thought that because thee had the screenshot he wouldn't be banned and that the entire shitstorm would be excused. I know baby had said something completely unacceptable but Master did that and more and continued even after everyone told him to stop.

So yeah so people will stop looking at 1 or 2 insults only, this is the list of unhappiness caused by everyone including me that I have so far compiled, I'll add the rest of them after school

EDIT: I just decided to stop working on this because of just how much work it would take instead of just trying to say these points.

1 From what I have seen from the first part of this, Master got annoyed at babybacon telling him to stop talking and called him a dumbass. Baby got angry and called him a moron, and the Master called him a faggot.
2 After some fighting, baby makes the horrible statement of his parents not knowing how to use a condom which was completely unacceptable to say.
3 After the fighting began to end between Master and baby Master, people were telling Master to stop talking because babybacon clearly was not responding but Master knowingly ignored them and felt the need to highlight how horrible babybacon was to him and how he was not going to be quiet.
4 People start getting very upset because Master wouldn't be quiet
5 This thread was born

I think Master and baby after they acknowledge what they each did should be excused from this incedent

Both sides are at fault here. I think Yen was mainly defending himself which led to the spam like behavior and as far I can tell BabyBacon initiated it with his condom comment.

I think it's ridiculous MTB is completely on BB's side and ignoring the fact that the situation was mainly instigated by BB. I also find it's ridiculous he's pulling the "Causing Unhappiness" rule when Bacon continued to insult yen. It may be true that Yen was chatting too much but there's no reason to blame the lag on the actions of one person.

Yen is also at fault here, regardless of being insulted I don't think the way he reacted was civil, although it was to be expected and that slandering Bacon a "faggot" is unacceptable as well.

In the end it's apparent the majority of you ganged up on Bacon, even if you don't want to admit it. As many of you know I've had outbursts at all the excessively stupid and illiterate people on the server with good reason but I see no reason to state "Master Yen, we are sorry that your parents couldn't use condoms and were incapable to teach you" because he has the tendency to chat to much. It really shows how mature people were in this situation and frankly I'm disgusted with both sides here for different reasons.

As a side note, It's hilarious that bacon thought the chat was causing the server lag and it's ironic on how him having a verbal war with Yen was hypocritical in a sense because it would have meant he was also contributing to said lag.

As I've already stated earlier in this thread, I have not once defended or sided with BabyBacon, and, in fact, stated that I did not agree with what BabyBacon said.

Two, everyone knows that talking in chat DOES NOT cause lag. Anyone that thinks chatting DOES cause lag is simply a fool, it was merely meant as a joke. However, Master_Yen truely took offense at it, and went off on a cussing tangent.

Thirdly, Master_Yen repeatedly refused to be quiet, even when asked politely. Again, the screenshots are merely a sample of what has occurred all day yesterday and had been building up for quite some time throughout the day.

Honestly, all I see from the screenshots is about half of T9K ganging up on Yen...

And

That is absolutely a lie.
Both of you are partly true. I had my chat muted because I had shooterty on steam chatting. If I was there I would have probably insulted him, but I was not.

I think you meant to say Yen in this tidbit of your post, but I could be wrong.

Otherwise, I agree with you 100%

Definitely meant Yen, I'll go and fix that.

As I've already stated earlier in this thread, I have not once defended or sided with BabyBacon, and, in fact, stated that I did not agree with what BabyBacon said.

Two, everyone knows that talking in chat DOES NOT cause lag. Anyone that thinks chatting DOES cause lag is simply a fool, it was merely meant as a joke. However, Master_Yen truely took offense at it, and went off on a cussing tangent.

Thirdly, Master_Yen repeatedly refused to be quiet, even when asked politely. Again, the screenshots are merely a sample of what has occurred all day yesterday and had been building up for quite some time throughout the day.

I agree with you on your third point but not on the first and second points.

If you look back in the screenshots you were "blaming the noobs for the lag" and in this case Master Yen was one such noob. Just because you don't agree with everything Bacon said, it doesn't mean you weren't on his side during this fiasco, as it is apparent you were.

Secondly, If my birth process was being described as an accident and being used as an insult do you think I'd take being blamed on the lag due to excessive amount of chatting as a joke after the aforementioned insult? No, I definitely wouldn't and a large majority of people would have responded in the same manner as well. I don't even comprehend how it could have been taken as a joke after being repeated multiple times, I'm calling bullshit here.

As I've already said, Yen is also at fault here, but that doesn't mean he should be ganged up on with a mob mentality when there is someone else equally at fault here.

Here I'll compile what I see as an insult or in some way caused unhappiness from EVERYONE

Master: You sound like a douche, Kimbal
Ienjoywaffles: I agree with master, just kidding, but yeah stop acting like that master
Master: Chat doesn't lag the server, you dumbass
Thee: Babybacon you are an idiot
Babybacon: Yes it does you moron
Master: Asshole
Master: You used to be a noob once, so you caused lag, STFU
Master: You are still a disadvantage
Master: Notice there are many whitelisted survivors causing lag, dumbass faggot

After that Chris and Alyyiah tell him to be respectful and calm down and he says "No." twice to both of them.

Alyyiah: I'm sick of your shit
Master: Stop being a dick
Master: Aly your fucking kidding me
Mountainboy: On the contrary, you Master_Yen, are the ultimate troll
Baby: Your not a victim
Baby: I know you are 11 and probably dont understand the reality of the matter so will spell it out
Master: You are so transparent
Master: Have fucking friends tos upport you
Mountainboy: no master yen, im merely against you
Owlback: master_yen can you, i dont know, shut up?
Pixiel: Just pissing me off
Master: Then ignore me
Tuna: I see all the annoying children are spamming chat
Owlback: just so you know master yen its hard to ignore u when ur blabbibg all over

That's all for now when school is over I'll come back and update it with the rest that I have seen

Notice how there aren't many people telling him to do much more than shut up and when Master was "trying to get everyone to stop bashing on him" he knowingly and willingly ignored them by responding no when they asked him to stop spamming the chat. I think it was because he thought that because thee had the screenshot he wouldn't be banned and that the entire shitstorm would be excused. I know baby had said something completely unacceptable but Master did that and more and continued even after everyone told him to stop.

So yeah so people will stop looking at 1 or 2 insults only, this is the list of unhappiness caused by everyone including me that I have so far compiled, I'll add the rest of them after school

This seems like a very incomplete and biased list you've made here, concentrating mainly on what Master_Yen has said.
The first quote you've used seems to start with Yen calling Kimbal a douche, making this look quite unprovoked. In a previous screenshot here, you can see the conversation just before that. Frankly, I would have responded in a similar way to Yen.

I think this situation should have been dealt with in-game, although that's easier said than done. In my opinion, nobody deserves to be banned. I was on for the earlier part of the night, unfortunately didn't take any screenshots though. At the time I didn't participate too much, only suggesting that Yen calm down and stop talking so often or, as you can see from this screenshot, condense his messages into longer ones, rather than one or two words at a time.
I was quite frustrated and soon gave up, as he clearly wasn't listening. This was partly due to the ongoing argument with a few other people online. So, yes, Master_Yen was certainly in the wrong at this point, and I share the frustration of others who were attempting to slow him down.

However, pointless remarks from some people online clearly weren't helping the situation. An obvious example would be BabyBacon's trolling with the chat lag. It seems that both him and Mountainboy knew they would get a reaction from Yen, so kept going. Yen became aggravated quickly, other members online got annoyed because he was making a fuss.

As I said, I don't believe anybody should be banned for this incident, Master_Yen should at least take this as a caution though, as most of this could have easily been avoided if he had taken the friendly advice offered at the start. Also, as far as I'm aware BabyBacon and Mountainboy are no fools, and respected in the community. I think they got a bit carried away, and perhaps acted more douchey than they normally would as they knew they were a part of the majority, and Yen had next to nobody defending him.

That's all I have to say, as far as the age matters are concerned with Yen's forum account, there's not much to be said. If the rules state that you must be 13, then that's that.
EDIT: I also don't like the way that players immediately concluded that Yen was in the wrong when he revealed his age to be eleven. This does not mean he is the immature one by default, and it does not mean he forfeits his right to defend himself. I'm done now.

EDIT: I also don't like the way that players immediately concluded that Yen was in the wrong when he revealed his age to be eleven. This does not mean he is the immature one by default, and it does not mean he forfeits his right to defend himself. I'm done now.
All of this. Granted, it's my fault his age is known now, as I'm the one who asked. It was probably a serious blunder on my end as I did it mainly with the mindset of of him being a kid, which would explain a bit of the immaturity, but not all of it. However, age aside, it doesn't excuse him from being an annoying troll, but we all, and I do mean all of us in someway, kept feeding him, so he kept going. I'm going to sum up my thoughts in a way we can solve this and everyone be happy:

This is his strike 2. He pulls shit like this again, ban him. Re-add ignore so people can avoid him without an issue. Anyone who targets him to make him do things like this again should suffer the same punishment, a ban, or if a lighter offense, have their whitelist permissions revoked until they can prove they're better than that, this process taking a minimum of a month to earn it back. Sitting around and being inactive won't get it back for you.

While he bugs me to no end with his banter, I don't want to see him gone. I'd rather /ignore him, and be done with it, than for us to lose another player.

As I said, I don't believe anybody should be banned for this incident, Master_Yen should at least take this as a caution though, as most of this could have easily been avoided if he had taken the friendly advice offered at the start. Also, as far as I'm aware BabyBacon and Mountainboy are no fools, and respected in the community. I think they got a bit carried away, and perhaps acted more douchey than they normally would as they knew they were a part of the majority, and Yen had next to nobody defending him.
I cannot speak for moutnainboy but for me Chat causes lag. If was not me trolling him it was me saying what I believed to be true.

All of this. Granted, it's my fault his age is known now, as I'm the one who asked. It was probably a serious blunder on my end as I did it mainly with the mindset of of him being a kid, which would explain a bit of the immaturity, but not all of it. However, age aside, it doesn't excuse him from being an annoying troll, but we all, and I do mean all of us in someway, kept feeding him, so he kept going. I'm going to sum up my thoughts in a way we can solve this and everyone be happy:

This is his strike 2. He pulls shit like this again, ban him. Re-add ignore so people can avoid him without an issue. Anyone who targets him to make him do things like this again should suffer the same punishment, a ban, or if a lighter offense, have their whitelist permissions revoked until they can prove they're better than that, this process taking a minimum of a month to earn it back. Sitting around and being inactive won't get it back for you.

While he bugs me to no end with his banter, I don't want to see him gone. I'd rather /ignore him, and be done with it, than for us to loss another player.

Yes, I completely agree. If we had /ignore this wouldn't have escalated to a ban thread, as those who would rather not see his messages could just ignore him and forget about him. Even if they weren't directly involved, different players kept taking their turn to ask him to shut up, all of which frustrated and provoked him even more.

This seems like a very incomplete and biased list you've made here, concentrating mainly on what Master_Yen has said.
The first quote you've used seems to start with Yen calling Kimbal a douche, making this look quite unprovoked. In a previous screenshot here, you can see the conversation just before that. Frankly, I would have responded in a similar way to Yen.

I think this situation should have been dealt with in-game, although that's easier said than done. In my opinion, nobody deserves to be banned. I was on for the earlier part of the night, unfortunately didn't take any screenshots though. At the time I didn't participate too much, only suggesting that Yen calm down and stop talking so often or, as you can see from this screenshot, condense his messages into longer ones, rather than one or two words at a time.
I was quite frustrated and soon gave up, as he clearly wasn't listening. This was partly due to the ongoing argument with a few other people online. So, yes, Master_Yen was certainly in the wrong at this point, and I share the frustration of others who were attempting to slow him down.

However, pointless remarks from some people online clearly weren't helping the situation. An obvious example would be BabyBacon's trolling with the chat lag. It seems that both him and Mountainboy knew they would get a reaction from Yen, so kept going. Yen became aggravated quickly, other members online got annoyed because he was making a fuss.

That's all I have to say, as far as the age matters are concerned with Yen's forum account, there's not much to be said. If the rules state that you must be 13, then that's that.

I kept trying to drop the argument..?
I wanted to stop talking. But the others didn't.
I'm not to blame for something someone else did...am I?
It seems that way.

I kept trying to drop the argument..?
I wanted to stop talking. But the others didn't.
I'm not to blame for something someone else did...am I?
It seems that way.
In what world does shut up mean keep talking? Not to insult you further but we wanted you to stop talking and you could have just stopped talking.
Also calling me a faggot and being under age is still in question.

In what world does shut up mean keep talking? Not to insult you further but we wanted you to stop talking and you could have just stopped talking.
Also calling me a faggot and being under age is still in question.

I stopped talking, I've been telling everyone to just drop the argument, and you continued, so this has nothing to do with me.
I have nothing against homosexuals, I respect them just like everyone else, just to put that out.

I stopped talking, I've been telling everyone to just drop the argument, and you continued, so this has nothing to do with me.
I have nothing against homosexuals, I respect them just like everyone else, just to put that out.
This could all be solved with /ignore, and I think you agree. I say we let this slide and we get /ignore back.

Both of you appear to want the same thing (/ignore)... so why are you still arguing?
Just put your thoughts on the /ignore bug report notes section and be done with it.

Alright, let's not get into it again. Can we hug and make up now? Kissing is optional, whatever floats your boat.
/argument.

Alright, let's not get into it again. Can we hug and make up now? Kissing is optional, whatever floats your boat.
/argument.

I'm pretty sure you meant [argument/]
But it's okay.
XD
Anyway, I don't like to get off the wrong start with people, so can we all start over?

Back